Business Getting Mad

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
There was one time I had to double back due to the stool not being stool, but drool and it was only 1.5 hours RT. I was told to ask a customer to use their restroom instead of making the drive. I just laughed.

1. Not gonna spend any time in a residential customer's house or bathroom.
2. Not trying to be an ass but unless a person were a guest in my house, there is no damn way you are dropping a deuce in my house just because you brought me my Zappos crap. If I wouldn't let someone, I'm not asking.
I had a buddy who had a runner knock on his door and ask to take to dump once.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
It's OSHA law. Federal law is gonna win if it comes down to it.

That's why you see port a johns at every construction site.
There has to be someone who will challenge that law since it's all about interpretation of the law. Portajohns at construction sites is because its a fixed location. Driving is a different story. JMO

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I had a buddy who had a runner knock on his door and ask to take to dump once.
At least that runner asked. In Colorado, there was this broad who was a runner as well and she was just letting her ass out and dropping a deuce on some dude's lawn.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj6rYqV3-zWAhVszVQKHUgPDtcQFggsMAE&url=http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/09/19/colorado-springs-mad-poope/&usg=AOvVaw11LwBE5fb86I08j39IKJmZ

They were calling her the mad pooper...LMAO

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
There has to be someone who will challenge that law since it's all about interpretation of the law. Portajohns at construction sites is because its a fixed location. Driving is a different story. JMO
But that's the point if they didn't provide them employees would be free to drive to the closest restroom.

Basically the law says the employer must be reasonable in their access to facilities.

But either way what makes it so hard for UPS or drivers to adhere is we must have a place to clean up after using the restroom.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
At least that runner asked. In Colorado, there was this broad who was a runner as well and she was just letting her ass out and dropping a deuce on some dude's lawn.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj6rYqV3-zWAhVszVQKHUgPDtcQFggsMAE&url=http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/09/19/colorado-springs-mad-poope/&usg=AOvVaw11LwBE5fb86I08j39IKJmZ

They were calling her the mad pooper...LMAO

I told her to knock that crap off
:poop:

JL 0513

The best sh**ters are office buildings. Hardly any men and a.c. is blasting usually clean

I hope you're not using office building restrooms. Those aren't public restrooms and you have no place using them.

Rule of thumb for drivers: If the business doesn't serve public customers, don't use the bathroom.

I rarely go during a shift, but when I really need to it's most often at a Dunkin Donuts. It's a one person facility vs common bathrooms with dividers you can see right through (that's key), it's much cleaner than any other fast food joints, not too busy during the day, and they're everywhere.

Dr.Brownz

That would be interesting to test that theory when there are some routes in my building that would take an hour each way to use a restroom. I'll admit, I have had to rough sht out in the woods just because there is no way I was going to waste 2+ hours driving back and forth to drop the kids at the pool especially when I'm already looking at 12or more hours just for the work and driving time.

Start taking more time dude, your stop count will go down if you run out of hours everyday

Rack em

Made the Podium
I was delivering on a military base last year and had an emergency. I couldn't even trust a fart so I had to go asap. My next stop was a huge office type building so when I walked in I picked the closest bathroom which was one of the nicest bathrooms I've ever been in. It was private, marble counter top, and looked like it had never been used before, it was spotless. After I handled my business I was walking around to find the room to deliver to and noticed TONS of other normal looking bathrooms. Then I realized I used someones private bathroom, most likely a colonel or someone with a high rank. Oops

Future

Victory Ride
I was delivering on a military base last year and had an emergency. I couldn't even trust a fart so I had to go asap. My next stop was a huge office type building so when I walked in I picked the closest bathroom which was one of the nicest bathrooms I've ever been in. It was private, marble counter top, and looked like it had never been used before, it was spotless. After I handled my business I was walking around to find the room to deliver to and noticed TONS of other normal looking bathrooms. Then I realized I used someones private bathroom, most likely a colonel or someone with a high rank. Oops
7EDDF522-BB0B-47A9-AC49-40421DCA7062.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I hope you're not using office building restrooms. Those aren't public restrooms and you have no place using them.
What? Office building are the best place to use the bathroom (if they’re unlocked). Rarely anyone in there and they’re always clean.

And who cares if they’re public or not?

JL 0513

What? Office building are the best place to use the bathroom (if they’re unlocked). Rarely anyone in there and they’re always clean.

And who cares if they’re public or not?

So it's OK to use private restrooms now? I suppose if you were running a business out of your house, people could just come in and take a dump?

JL 0513

Clearly I'm talking about private office buildings that the public doesn't go into. If it's a large office building that serves the public in some way, then proper etiquette allows bathroom privileges. Read Social Norms 101.

Even public restrooms in the cities are locked to the public until you buy something.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Clearly I'm talking about private office buildings that the public doesn't go into. If it's a large office building that serves the public in some way, then proper etiquette allows bathroom privileges. Read Social Norms 101.

Even public restrooms in the cities are locked to the public until you buy something.
I’ve delivered to maybe hundreds of office buildings and for the life of me I can’t think of one that doesn't allow the public. What kind of buildings/companies are you talking about?