Business-Heavy Route -- Question

PPH_over_9000

Never heard of any pickup that can be closed out whenever you want other than an on call... But if that's what your ORS said, go for it.

Dude, I hadn't either. I thought I had to be there 15min before/after whatever time was stamped in edd.

The "ORPU"s are normally shops in strip malls that make the most sense to hit at the beginning of the day when you're in the area making deliveries. For some reason they're placed at the top of our dispatch with the early morning stops (before noon), but they'll have a time stamp of like 1500 to the left of the stop, just like scheduled pickups. The only difference I've been able to tell is whether the diad says ORPU or SCHD to the right of the stop, because other than that they look the same on a board.

The time stamp can't be when some of those places close, but it might be when their receiving departments close up shop? idk, I was legit told not to worry about what time I pick up those on-route pick-ups as long as they get done.

DriverNerd

We have on road pickups for TMobile, Home Depot, and many others. Time in the board is supposed to be an approximate pickup time, but they're ORPU in the DIAD, and they should be listed next to the delivery for that stop or very near to it if they don't have anything that day (for 3.0).

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Reality

Called into office

Mgr: why were you 2 hours over and had missed pieces

Steward: we don’t recognize your numbers and he let you know he would have missed.

End of meeting.
New Reality:

Called into office

Mgr: Why were you 2 hours over with missed pieces?

Steward: Ask ORION. ORION makes the decisions now, not him. He followed ORION because you intentionally crippled his ability to function and you intentionally set him up to fail by hiding RDO and blocking him from being able to view a coherent manifest.

End of meeting.

quad decade guy

New Reality:

Called into office

Steward: Ask ORION. ORION makes the decisions now, not him. He followed ORION because you intentionally crippled his ability to function and you intentionally set him up to fail by hiding RDO and blocking him from being able to view a coherent manifest.

End of meeting.
Right after you left.....

Mgr: "Start following him. Just get a seatbelt or stealing time..." ORS: "ok."

Last One In

Right after you left.....

Mgr: "Start following him. Just get a seatbelt or stealing time..." ORS: "ok."
This.

Any driver in my building who files on 9.5s gets a week of observation. Haven't fired or disciplined any driver based upon observations. Tells you the numbers are the problem not the driver.

Faceplanted

This.

Any driver in my building who files on 9.5s gets a week of observation. Haven't fired or disciplined any driver based upon observations. Tells you the numbers are the problem not the driver.
This is the definition of harassment and retaliation that stems from being a 9.5 driver.

Drivers are too soft to start pounding them with grievances the second they start playing that game.

I had a center manager tell me I had to personally call him every day to tell him if I was going to make 9.5. Since no other driver had to do that, I took it as harassment, retaliation, and discrimination.

I filed for art 37, as well as drove from the farthest point from my route to use a customers phone to call his cell phone collect. Both days that put me over 9.5.

they moved onto the next puss driver, after being put in their place and fixed my route.

Poop Head

Judge me.
This is the definition of harassment and retaliation that stems from being a 9.5 driver.

Drivers are too soft to start pounding them with grievances the second they start playing that game.

I had a center manager tell me I had to personally call him every day to tell him if I was going to make 9.5. Since no other driver had to do that, I took it as harassment, retaliation, and discrimination.

I filed for art 37, as well as drove from the farthest point from my route to use a customers phone to call his cell phone collect. Both days that put me over 9.5.

they moved onto the next puss driver, after being put in their place and fixed my route.
"Collect call from: Bob Gonnabeovatoday"

quad decade guy

This sounds like stealing time. I'm curious.....so if they looked at this diversion...how could you justify it without say lying(being dishonest) would you admit to being punitive and deliberately off trace to hurt the company? Honestly?

Off the leash

New Reality:

Called into office

End of meeting.
E8C9FFFB-DC3B-42E0-8AF9-B4297C1C3239.jpeg

Faceplanted

This sounds like stealing time. I'm curious.....so if they looked at this diversion...how could you justify it without say lying(being dishonest) would you admit to being punitive and deliberately off trace to hurt the company? Honestly?
How is it stealing time? I followed the instructions I was given.

I bet you hold your doo doo all day until your close to a bathroom as well. And I’m positive you code it out as well

some routed haves residentials far from a business that have phones that allow a weird ups guy to use.

they send us eta messages and have been every single day for years,

what is the purpose to even ask me to call besides a chance to harass me over the phone with no stewie present about “your light today, I don’t see what the problem is”

Off the leash

I bet you hold your doo doo all day until your close to a bathroom as well. And I’m positive you code it out as well

some routed haves residentials far from a business that have phones that allow a weird ups guy to use.

what is the purpose to even ask me to call besides a chance to harass me over the phone with no stewie present about “your light today, I don’t see what the problem is”
Thats why you always have a pee bottle, toilet paper and hand wipes. Lot of rural routes out there. Lol

Off the leash

Not anymore
I enjoyed pissing in bottle. Lol I worked in a center that had very rural routes, pee bottles were very common. Used by senior and new drivers alike. They worked to the contract language too but when you gotta go you gotta go. Better than getting caught hanging your pecker out

Off the leash

I enjoyed pissing in bottle. Lol I worked in a center that had very rural routes, pee bottles were very common. Used by senior and new drivers alike. They worked to the contract language too but when you gotta go you gotta go. Better than getting caught hanging your pecker out
My problem was finding one with a wide enough opening.

quad decade guy

So,

your instructions were to deliberately break trace and go to the farthest phone on purpose? That's what you said and were told? You were told to deliberately use as much miles and time to call? Exactly now...

I never coded out to go to the bathroom unless I was sick or something severe.

Now just like I do today in my feeder.....I make them give me a phone to call them with.....or I wait till I get to a UPS center. They won't answer my messages in feeders....it's one way. If I receive a red message on the Ivis....I pull over in a safe spot and reply through the Ivis....I do not call. I do not use MY phone. I get calls all the time from dispatch on my phone....I do not answer.