Business-Heavy Route -- Question

Faceplanted

While I personally have no problem pissing in bottles, years ago when I was being harassed with constant ojs rides, I made sure to break trace twice a day, 10 minutes both way to go and use a public bathroom. My ORS would get livid but know he couldn’t say anything

another great tactic was in the middle of doing resis, breaking trace to go to the gas station. Not clocking out lunch, and come back out with 2 for 2.22 water bottles

my ors told me I needed to clock out, I told him I need to call osha because they do not provide me with water as osha states is the law.

try to play games with me, you get played. I know the laws, rules ect.

Off the leash

While I personally have no problem pissing in bottles, years ago when I was being harassed with constant ojs rides, I made sure to break trace twice a day, 10 minutes both way to go and use a public bathroom. My ORS would get livid but know he couldn’t say anything

another great tactic was in the middle of doing resis, breaking trace to go to the gas station. Not clocking out lunch, and come back out with 2 for 2.22 water bottles

my ors told me I needed to clock out, I told him I need to call osha because they do not provide me with water as osha states is the law.

Agree

Red Devil

The Power of Connected

They actually do provide us with pallets of bottled water at our building.

quad decade guy

They actually do provide us with pallets of bottled water at our building.
And ice and water machines. They don't offer any way to transport it however. We got bottled water for a while but somebody decided it was too expensive. Our feeder department was up stairs. The water had to be carted up those stairs....case by case. They tried leaving it in the hub downstairs but it would be gone in about 30 minutes....whole pallets......by part timers. Even if you put a feeder dept only sign on it. Eventually we got none......only touch water machines that were shut down during covid with no alternative.

It's a fat joke!
tenor (1) (27).gif

CilinisStromy

I've had multiple issues regarding copyright in the past, so I have some experience with dealing with this legally. I usually hire attorneys specialized in this matter from Real Estate Law | Southwest Portland Law Group, and they've never failed to complete their responsibilities regarding my problems. In many cases, registering your copyright is something you can do on your own without the help of an attorney or other intellectual property expert. Other times, it makes sense to hire an attorney. This is also a type of situation which I believe requires a lawyer.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I've had multiple issues regarding copyright in the past, so I have some experience with dealing with this legally. I usually hire attorneys specialized in this matter from Real Estate Law | Southwest Portland Law Group, and they've never failed to complete their responsibilities regarding my problems. In many cases, registering your copyright is something you can do on your own without the help of an attorney or other intellectual property expert. Other times, it makes sense to hire an attorney. This is also a type of situation which I believe requires a lawyer.
@CoolStoryBro