Buyouts

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Now go phuque yourself.

Two thumbs up.jpg

floridays

As usual, you would be guessing wrong. My bucket list is extensive and I am working on it as quickly as possible. I will eventually call it quits but this shift is just too sweet to pass up. So sweet that many on here are telling me this shift doesn't exists and is not possible to have. Cactus is green with envy because I got this sweet deal and he got shown the door. A person would be a fool to pass up working about 40 hrs a month for what amounts to almost 3k per month.

Next on the bucket list. After my annual trip to the Daytona 500 in February, my wife surprised me with tickets to North Carolina vs Duke at Cameron Indoor Arena. That is college basketball at its best. 4 days in Daytona, then fly to Charlotte for the game. Life is great.
Once again, you missed the larger point.
Your claim has been that you are set, ....for life.
Walk away.
A former co-worker of mine dropped dead on fedex property a couple months ago. He could have walked, held on for a little sweeter deal, the sweeter deal never happened, dead.
It is my opinion fedex IS your life, you can't deal without infusing your mix into the equation, however small it is, just my analysis.
My hope for you is that you don't see the same result as my friend.

Oldfart

Once again, you missed the larger point.
Your claim has been that you are set, ....for life.
Walk away.
A former co-worker of mine dropped dead on fedex property a couple months ago. He could have walked, held on for a little sweeter deal, the sweeter deal never happened, dead.
It is my opinion fedex IS your life, you can't deal without infusing your mix into the equation, however small it is, just my analysis.
My hope for you is that you don't see the same result as my friend.
I am set for a very reasonable retirement. I am going for the unreasonable bucket list at this point. Do you have any idea what tickets to the National Championship football game cost? I seeing $1500 or more ticket prices plus plane fare and hotel. You better budget $5000 for that game. That is after I go to Miami for the playoff game. Those 2 games are a month worth of retirement income so I decided to do the 40 hrs a month to let me do the unreasonable things I want to do. Easy job with VERY large returns. You cant live life worrying about dropping dead. I am gonna cross out as many bucket list items as I can before I drop dead. Next on my list is tickets to the Masters. About the hardest ticket in any sport to get.

floridays

I am set for a very reasonable retirement. I am going for the unreasonable bucket list at this point. Do you have any idea what tickets to the National Championship football game cost? I seeing $1500 or more ticket prices plus plane fare and hotel. You better budget $5000 for that game. That is after I go to Miami for the playoff game. Those 2 games are a month worth of retirement income so I decided to do the 40 hrs a month to let me do the unreasonable things I want to do. Easy job with VERY large returns. You cant live life worrying about dropping dead. I am gonna cross out as many bucket list items as I can before I drop dead. Next on my list is tickets to the Masters. About the hardest ticket in any sport to get.
I certainly do, and have been to a National Championship game. Go Vols is all I will say on that one, you can figure out the year, Bowl Game and quarterback of the triumphant Vols. It wasn't Peyton.
You sound like my brother, we ran for years doing the like. I crapped out years ago, he still has the lure of chasing events. He's a lot younger than both of us, and I'm sure he has already checked off 95% of your list, it never satisfies. Good luck, If you are my brother give me a call.

Oldfart

I certainly do, and have been to a National Championship game. Go Vols is all I will say on that one, you can figure out the year, Bowl Game and quarterback of the triumphant Vols. It wasn't Peyton.
You sound like my brother, we ran for years doing the like. I crapped out years ago, he still has the lure of chasing events. He's a lot younger than both of us, and I'm sure he has already checked off 95% of your list, it never satisfies. Good luck, If you are my brother give me a call.
T Martin beat Fla. State if I remember correctly. The year escapes me. Maybe 98 or so. Not a Vol fan but they had a good run under Fulmer.

I love the crowds, the sights and sounds of the big events. All it takes is time and money. I have plenty of time and I continue to work part time to get the money. Big events take BIG money.

Your brother sounds like my kind of fella. Need to compare lists with him.
Superbowl
Kentucky Derby
Masters (Even though I have done a practice round once.)
NCAA Mens Final Four
World Series game 7 watching my Cardinals win it.

floridays

T Martin beat Fla. State if I remember correctly. The year escapes me. Maybe 98 or so. Not a Vol fan but they had a good run under Fulmer.

I love the crowds, the sights and sounds of the big events. All it takes is time and money. I have plenty of time and I continue to work part time to get the money. Big events take BIG money.

Your brother sounds like my kind of fella. Need to compare lists with him.
Superbowl
Kentucky Derby
Masters (Even though I have done a practice round once.)
NCAA Mens Final Four
World Series game 7 watching my Cardinals win it.
He explodes your list, and will trade it all for one thing.
You have a pm in your box.