What is in the card for future UPS?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Actually you are right. I forgot another option. UPS can spin off delivery division to a separate company and focus entirely on something else with different name!

:fantasysmiley:

Forgetting about their labor agreements…?

It is called “mutual destruction”… A long history of dirt being swept under the rug …

These UPS executives and the Union leadership know their places and will act accordingly, or else.

This downsizing was planned over 20 years ago, the pandemic just accelerated the process. The time of the UPS manager retiring a millionaire are over.

DELACROIX

Nothing is more depressing the watching hundreds of people misread lower profits. Facebook group/Reddit full of posts talking about how we “lost money” last quarter. Dumb.

Never underestimate the stupidity of these so called experts…Americans have been dumbed down for so long they don’t even bother to research anything before they share their opinions.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The 12k are dead weight should have been done along time ago
Didn't realize until I went into porters how little some in management actually do during the day.

To be fair, there appears to be quite a few drivers on this site posting all day. Which begs the question "Fair days work for a fair days pay"?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So now Amazon gets another round of ex- upsers to help build their ultimate goal of p/u and delivery of non Amazon packages.

DELACROIX

Didn't realize until I went into porters how little some in management actually do during the day.

To be fair, there appears to be quite a few drivers on this site posting all day. Which begs the question "Fair days work for a fair days pay"?

“ Mind your own business “….