By Grace alone, through Faith alone, in Christ alone!

Integrity

Binge Poster
All grace is distributed through the hands of Our Lady. The Blessed Virgin is the mediatrix of all graces. I love that!
I love your post.

I believe the Mother of Jesus is to be blessed among woman. I frequently say the Rosary when meditating on some things of God. I don’t fault anyone for not believing as I do. They are entitled to there opinions, as I am mine.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I lost all faith when my son died. If it was "gods" plan he sure has :censored2:ty plans.
What ever happened to your son, it wasn’t God’s plan or fault. I’m sorry you had to suffer that loss.
“Time and chance happens to us all.” Ecc. 9:11

BrownFlush

I love your post.

I believe the Mother of Jesus is to be blessed among woman. I frequently say the Rosary when meditating on some things of God. I don’t fault anyone for not believing as I do. They are entitled to there opinions, as I am mine.
You don’t.
God does.

rod

Retired 22 years
What ever happened to your son, it wasn’t God’s plan or fault. I’m sorry you had to suffer that loss.
“Time and chance happens to us all.” Ecc. 9:11
My son fell 8 feet off a ladder while building his dream home in 2002 - a year after I retired. He was air-lifted to Minneapolis with a head injury and died 4 days later. He was an organ donor and 4 other people got to live because of his accident. We still are good friends with the South Dakota farmer who received his heart.

BrownFlush

My son fell 8 feet off a ladder while building his dream home in 2002 - a year after I retired. He was air-lifted to Minneapolis with a head injury and died 4 days later. He was an organ donor and 4 other people got to live because of his accident. We still are good friends with the South Dakota farmer who received his heart.
How terrible. Very sorry.
He must of been one of the good ones. He brought life and friendship even at his passing.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I lost all faith when my son died. If it was "gods" plan he sure has :censored2:ty plans.
I am sorry for your loss. What a difficult trial to have to go through in this life. This life can be so hard with or without faith. I am so so sorry that this happened to you!

I lost my faith in my teenage years and wandered as a prodigal son until I was 27.

The turning point came when I experienced His love for me in a way that was new to me. I recognized that although I lost my trust and faith in Him, He never stopped loving me and was waiting for me with open arms.

My life has never been the same.

Integrity

Binge Poster
What a loss for you. You must really miss him.