By Grace alone, through Faith alone, in Christ alone!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That is your opinion. In my opinion you seem to consistently have trouble differentiating between your opinions or beliefs and actual facts. In my opinion.
Necessary conclusion is not an opinion. It is one of the three factual ways to establish scriptural authority.

You speak falsehood yet again.
I actually am of the opinion and do believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God.
I have yet to "speak a false hood". You've been talking out of both sides of your mouth the entire exchange.
Is what Jesus says in the Bible a fact?
I don’t know.

It is my opinion that one should be very careful before they claim to know what quotes of Jesus recorded in the Bible are facts.
You don't know if what Jesus says is fact, but claim to believe that the Bible is inspired by God. So..you don't know if inspired words from God are facts?
Your inconsistency is glaring in every exchange we have had.

Two things happen to an honest person when they see the truth. They stop looking or they stop being honest.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Necessary conclusion is not an opinion. It is one of the three factual ways to establish scriptural authority.
That is your opinion. In my opinion you seem to consistently have trouble differentiating between your opinions or beliefs and actual facts. In my opinion.
I have yet to "speak a false hood". You've been talking out of both sides of your mouth the entire exchange.
I disagree with this statement.
You don't know if what Jesus says is fact, but claim to believe that the Bible is inspired by God.
Yes, that is true.
So..you don't know if inspired words from God are facts?
In my opinion this question is reminiscent of the Pharisees and the way they asked questions.

What is your purpose, motive or reason for this question?

Are you trying to hammer down a necessary conclusion of some sort?

Your inconsistency is glaring in every exchange we have had.
That is your opinion, it is my opinion that my inconsistency is not glaring in every exchange we have had.
Two things happen to an honest person when they see the truth. They stop looking or they stop being honest.
That is your opinion. I believe and am of the opinion that you probably will think that your above statement about an honest person is fact.

BrownFlush

I disagree with this statement.

Yes, that is true.

In my opinion this question is reminiscent of the Pharisees and the way they asked questions.

What is your purpose, motive or reason for this question?

Are you trying to hammer down a necessary conclusion of some sort?

That is your opinion, it is my opinion that my inconsistency is not glaring in every exchange we have had.

That is your opinion. I believe and am of the opinion that you probably will think that your above statement about an honest person is fact.
The Bible is the inspired word of God, but the words that Jesus said written in the Bible may not be factual. --Integrity
The statement is so contradictory it's absurd.

The reason your "not sure" if Jesus' words are factual is because if you accept them as fact, there will be things he said that you don't like or disagree with.
It's easier to "not be sure" than to openly reject what he says, which is exactly what you are doing.
Sad.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The Bible is the inspired word of God, but the words that Jesus said written in the Bible may not be factual. --Integrity
You are bearing false witness again. I have never made this statement.

This must be your necessary conclusion theory at work.

In my opinion your approach resembles the Pharisee’s approach in scripture. In my opinion you would gain more credibility by not misquoting what is said. Just my opinion.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour - Wikipedia

The statement is so contradictory it's absurd.
That is your opinion. In my opinion the statement is not contradictory at all.
The reason your "not sure" if Jesus' words are factual is because if you accept them as fact, there will be things he said that you don't like or disagree with.
You are bearing false witness again.

This is your opinion.

It is my opinion
the reason I am "not sure" if Jesus' words are factual is not because if I accept them as fact, there will be things he said that I don't like or disagree with.
It's easier to "not be sure" than to openly reject what he says, which is exactly what you are doing.
Sad.
This is your opinion not mine. But I do wonder how you would know that it’s easier to "not be sure" than to openly reject what he says.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

In my opinion your approach resembles the Pharisee’s approach in scripture. In my opinion you would gain more credibility by not misquoting what is said. Just my opinion.

This is your opinion.

It is my opinion
the reason I am "not sure" if Jesus' words are factual is not because if I accept them as fact, there will be things he said that I don't like or disagree with.

This is your opinion not mine. But I do wonder how you would know that it’s easier to "not be sure" than to openly reject what he says.
Don’t you guys work or sleep?
D761FB60-5E94-42C5-94FC-D237568110E7.gif

BrownFlush

This is your opinion.

It is my opinion

Once again you incriminate yourself in the same post. Inconsistency glaring.
You keep bringing Pharisee up. The Pharisee's made Laws where the Bible did not. I've only quoted what the Bible actually says. I've noticed you don't.
YOUR OPINION. The only opinion one should be concerned with is God's which is found in the scripture which you believe is inspired but not factual. Yes, oh yes, anything that God writes down, on can never be sure if it's a fact.LOL
I gave you way too much credit.
You take care now.
Igave you too much credit.
You take care now.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Once again you incriminate yourself in the same post.
Your opinion, not fact. Again.
Inconsistency glaring.
I disagree with your opinion.
You keep bringing Pharisee up. The Pharisee's made Laws where the Bible did not.
You remind me of the Pharisees of the Bible.
I've only quoted what the Bible actually says.
Not true.
I've noticed you don't.
I sometimes use Bible verses. Infrequent but sometimes.

YOUR OPINION.

The only opinion one should be concerned with is God's which is found in the scripture which you believe is inspired but not factual.
Bearing false witness again I see and this is your opinion, it doesn’t make it fact.
Yes, oh yes, anything that God writes down, on can never be sure if it's a fact.LOL
Don’t understand your comment.
I gave you way too much credit.
You take care now.
Igave you too much credit.
You take care now.
Ok.
You as well.

BrownFlush

Your opinion, not fact. Again.

I disagree with your opinion.

You remind me of the Pharisees of the Bible.

Not true.

I sometimes use Bible verses. Infrequent but sometimes.

Bearing false witness again I see and this is your opinion, it doesn’t make it fact.

Don’t understand your comment.

Ok.
You as well.
Novel # 4
That contains nothing.

Integrity

Binge Poster
From reading your post.

This is your opinion.

It is my opinion

Do you make it a habit to decide whether something is easier for you personally or for someone else by reading a post on an online discussion forum?

Is this your necessary conclusion theory at work that is really not a necessary conclusion at all if someone potentially draw a different conclusion.

It is my belief and opinion this just brings it back to your belief based upon your opinion, which are not facts. Just opinions.

BrownFlush

Do you make it a habit to decide whether something is easier for you personally or for someone else by reading a post on an online discussion forum?

Is this your necessary conclusion theory at work that is really not a necessary conclusion at all if someone potentially draw a different conclusion.

It is my belief and opinion this just brings it back to your belief based upon your opinion, which are not facts. Just opinions.
You don’t know how many people you are entertaining. You are hilarious.