Cali Drivers

Blazian81

Questions, I was talking to a part time supervisor that work in California, here in NC. He happened to be in the Navy on training where I delivered to their reserve base here. We get to talking and he told me that the package car drivers in Cali was working 80 hrs a week. Do anybody know if that true or not?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Questions, I was talking to a part time supervisor that work in California, here in NC. He happened to be in the Navy on training where I delivered to their reserve base here. We get to talking and he told me that the package car drivers in Cali was working 80 hrs a week. Do anybody know if that true or not?
That’s illegal. He lied.

Thebrownblob

That’s illegal. He lied.
1655380954021.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
BS

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No, spending $80 a week on gas. His commute is short.

RMR46

No it can't be. But it is California they're all friend up