California 1st State to provide healthcare to Illegals

BrownArmy

The Military gets paid no matter what they do. Would you rather have them back at home base picking their noses?

I’d rather the President be honest about our troops and their deployment.

He makes it sound like he tasked the troops to guard our border, which would be messed up if it were true, but it’s not.

Posse Comitatus.

We don’t use the Military for domestic law enforcement.

Trump lies again.

I’m shocked, shocked I tell ya!

rod

Retired 22 years
I’d rather the President be honest about our troops and their deployment.

He makes it sound like he tasked the troops to guard our border, which would be messed up if it were true, but it’s not.

Posse Comitatus.

We don’t use the Military for domestic law enforcement.

Trump lies again.

I’m shocked, shocked I tell ya!
Politics are shocking no matter who's running the show.

BrownArmy

BBC=old wives tale. No bigger than any other group.

I went to High School with a white guy, his dk was so big it was like a man attached to a penis, it was messed up.

It was impressive, but we all sort of felt bad for him, and he felt bad for himself.

It was just too big, no woman could handle it.

The running joke was that he’d need to find a realllly big girl...

MAKAVELI

I went to High School with a white guy, his dk was so big it was like a man attached to a penis, it was messed up.

It was impressive, but we all sort of felt bad for him, and he felt bad for himself.

It was just too big, no woman could handle it.

The running joke was that he’d need to find a realllly big girl...
There is always some girls willing to give it a try. :happy2:

El Correcto

god is dead
maybe everyone will get healthcare for all soon ;) a majority of americans want it.

1200 a month, what a rip off.

the most ive ever paid for healthcare per month is $50 or so.
Most Americans want it until they start hearing about the taxes. They always sell these programs as saving money, it won’t.

El Correcto

god is dead
As a single man without children, I do not want universal healthcare. I shouldn’t be paying even more taxes so Mexican citizens can take their illegal children to the emergency room for a snotty nose on the government dime.