California 1st State to provide healthcare to Illegals

El Correcto

god is dead
mine costs less than yours.
You do understand I’m a UPS driver in America right? Entire families who earn 20,000 less than me pay around 5,000-6,000 a year in taxes for that healthcare. That’s on top of their federal taxes from what I understand. You guys pay an extreme amount of taxes and your government net is still crumbling.

rickyb

You do understand I’m a UPS driver in America right? Entire families who earn 20,000 less than me pay around 5,000-6,000 a year in taxes for that healthcare. That’s on top of their federal taxes from what I understand. You guys pay an extreme amount of taxes and your government net is still crumbling.
our system costs less than yours. yours is the most expensive in the world. im not sure about hte taxes, cant be too different because your military is massive. and you got the companies trying to maximize profit which makes it expensive.

El Correcto

god is dead
our system costs less than yours. yours is the most expensive in the world. im not sure about hte taxes, cant be too different because your military is massive. and you got the companies trying to maximize profit which makes it expensive.
I know your not sure about the taxes, the quality, the wages of your doctors, the development of drugs, the stipulations on getting care or really anything other than mommy took you to the doctor and you get your arm fixed for “free”.

That’s why you’re a proponent of free healthcare.

El Correcto

god is dead
Our military spending is eclipsed by our social safety net, it’s not even close. Social spending in America is four times that of the military.

rickyb

I know your not sure about the taxes, the quality, the wages of your doctors, the development of drugs, the stipulations on getting care or really anything other than mommy took you to the doctor and you get your arm fixed for “free”.

That’s why you’re a proponent of free healthcare.
no no ive listened to lots of talks about your system and your taxes.

rickyb

Our military spending is eclipsed by our social safety net, it’s not even close. Social spending in America is four times that of the military.
empire spending is out of control relative to the rest of the world. its over 50% of federal money.

BrownArmy

What’s ridiculous is that we’re 1st place with spending, but we’re 13th place in positive results.

Healthcare.

My guess is we could do better.

Serf

we have been trying to make north cali the 51st state of Jefferson for years.
Hope it gains more momentum in the future. I can only attest to the vast differences NY State to The 5 Bouroughs/NYC is. I would imagine even larger sum of differences and issues in California.

vantexan

Hope it gains more momentum in the future. I can only attest to the vast differences NY State to The 5 Bouroughs/NYC is. I would imagine even larger sum of differences and issues in California.
Texas has the option to break up into as many as 5 states(might be 6). Built into their state constitution when they joined the union. Now that would throw a monkey wrench into things.

Serf

Texas has the option to break up into as many as 5 states(might be 6). Built into their state constitution when they joined the union. Now that would throw a monkey wrench into things.
The inevitable immigration trend that will turn Texas from Red to Purple to Blue. W/o Texas it be pretty damn hard for the GOP to win any general election. Perhaps in 25 or so years we might see change. Or not. Just speculating.

newfie

The inevitable immigration trend that will turn Texas from Red to Purple to Blue. W/o Texas it be pretty damn hard for the GOP to win any general election. Perhaps in 25 or so years we might see change. Or not. Just speculating.

i agree . the tax and spend blue states are driving liberal voters out many to red states. the question will be will those blue voters be stupid enough to repeat their stupidity in red states.