California is a sorry excuse for a state

dvalleyjim

Look, you morons. Don't sit around waiting for the govment to make private businesses pay 15/hr. Grow the economy so they can't make money because they can't hire enough employees. When companies have to compete for labor, wages naturally go up. I saw this during the Reagan administration. Companies were offering good wages, healthcare, free gyms, day care, to get employees. It's possible. You people settle for shiZ. When did the government, who doesn't have any money, doesn't produce anything, and only exists by confiscating wealth become so good! Don't be stupid!

dezguy

Man. forget about McDee's. You know you like the 2 McPick for 5 dollars, or the dollar menu, I'm talking about REAL JOBS!
The service sector is quickly becoming the largest sector for employment, yet is the lowest paid.

Like it or not, with the loss of manufacturing, North America is quickly becoming a service oriented society.

Meat

The service sector is quickly becoming the largest sector for employment, yet is the lowest paid.

Like it or not, with the loss of manufacturing, North America is quickly becoming a service oriented society.

Times sho are getting tough in this here country. Take that poor Van Texen, for instance. He’s INCREDIBLY intelligent, and INCREDIBLY hard working, but the only employer that would have anything to do with him subjected him to years of systematic abuse. This one time, management made him do a PUX95 on a package that was mistakenly delivered to an ancient crypt that contained a holy relic and many venomous snakes. Imagine his fear when he came face-to-face with a king cobra, while trying to retrieve the package! This here system is broke I tell you, absolutely BROKE.

dezguy

Times sho are getting tough in this here country. Take that poor Van Texen, for instance. He’s INCREDIBLY intelligent, and INCREDIBLY hard working, but the only employer that would have anything to do with him subjected him to years of systematic abuse. This one time, management made him do a PUX95 on a package that was mistakenly delivered to an ancient crypt that contained a holy relic and many venomous snakes. Imagine his fear when he came face-to-face with a king cobra, while trying to retrieve the package! This here system is broke I tell you, absolutely BROKE.
Ah, someone else who needs to go on my ignore list. Sure is nice to see we can have discussions around here without some idiot trolling to start an argument.

Goodbye.

Meat

Ah, someone else who needs to go on my ignore list. Sure is nice to see we can have discussions around here without some idiot trolling to start an argument.

Goodbye.

Mellow out, man. Don’t they have the Raider’s trilogy available in Canada?

Meat

Meat, do you care about your gob? Do's you need the muney?

My girlfriend and I are pretty confident she will be getting a legal settlement soon. After that, we should be able to support our five kids. I try to work as little as possible, since there are so many benefits provided by the state for low income people.

vantexan

My girlfriend and I are pretty confident she will be getting a legal settlement soon. After that, we should be able to support our five kids. I try to work as little as possible, since there are so many benefits provided by the state for low income people.
Ah, another of your many personalities. Hang in there, write a book, Hollywood loves this stuff. Of course you'll have to change from Meat to Vegan to sell it to them.

Meat

Ah, another of your many personalities. Hang in there, write a book, Hollywood loves this stuff. Of course you'll have to change from Meat to Vegan to sell it to them.

Hollywood loves “this stuff?” No, no, no, my friend. I know all too well they only love regurgitated tripe from the 80’s (aren’t you into super-hero movies?) Yet another sign of this country’s devolution.