California

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And Pelosi in an interview says she doesn't know where the spike in crime is coming from. Couldn't be from the soft-on-crime dems or the defunded departments like in her very own own SF.
I suspect she won't be returning to the fowl smelling Streets of San Francisco since she bought that palace in Florida.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Her friend’s method of dealing with a homeless person sleeping on the front stoop of her multimillion dollar home….close the blinds.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Her friend’s method of dealing with a homeless person sleeping on the front stoop of her multimillion dollar home….close the blinds.
Won’t change until their throats start getting slit.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Disgusting, this is what you get with one party rule, it's inhumane.

From the article...
"It has taken a lot of human pain and misery for Democrats to begin questioning their beliefs. Hopefully they are able to see the error of their ways before another 700 people die from drug overdoses, as happened in San Francisco last year."

oldngray

nowhere special
Disgusting, this is what you get with one party rule, it's inhumane.

From the article...
"It has taken a lot of human pain and misery for Democrats to begin questioning their beliefs. Hopefully they are able to see the error of their ways before another 700 people die from drug overdoses, as happened in San Francisco last year."

The smells of CA ...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol
E_bZlStXoAkygZb.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The California Public Utilities Commission wants to reduce the buyback rate for extra power generated by solar households .
And also charge solar households an extra $57a month to maintain the grid.

greedy little bastards

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.