California

Texas offers large tax breaks and subsidies for businesses to locate or re-locate there. The Far Right hero Musk happily accepted massive perks but continues to manufacture cars at the old NUMMI plant in CA, which had also given Tesla massive breaks and perks. Elon talks out of both sides of his South African mouth.
Neat.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

T-Mobile has become the latest major retailer to close a flagship store in San Francisco as the city faces a business exodus due to 'rampant criminal activity'.
The decision by the telecoms giant to shutter its premises in Union Square follows similar announcements last week by Saks Off 5th and Nordstrom.
T-Mobile said the closure of its two-level, 17,000-sq-ft building in the heart of San Francisco's was part of its 'nationwide retail strategy to better take care of customers'.
It is the latest in a string of closures to blight the tech haven, which has been ravaged by rising crime and a homelessness epidemic.

vantexan

T-Mobile has become the latest major retailer to close a flagship store in San Francisco as the city faces a business exodus due to 'rampant criminal activity'.
The decision by the telecoms giant to shutter its premises in Union Square follows similar announcements last week by Saks Off 5th and Nordstrom.
T-Mobile said the closure of its two-level, 17,000-sq-ft building in the heart of San Francisco's was part of its 'nationwide retail strategy to better take care of customers'.
It is the latest in a string of closures to blight the tech haven, which has been ravaged by rising crime and a homelessness epidemic.
@MrFedEx has been there. No big deal.

MAKAVELI

Try again son...

MAKAVELI

That makes ok. Lol. The city is a :censored2: hole. Businesses are closing left and right, and not just there, other democrat :censored2: holes are losing people and businesses too.
Try again boy.
Worry about your own 💩hole. Brick and Mortar stores are closing everywhere do to a move of online shopping and competition. Ttku son....

Worry about your own 💩hole. Brick and Mortar stores are closing everywhere do to a move of online shopping and competition. Ttku son....
Lol, ttku? Stores become more expendable because they're less profitable when being robbed and customers being deterred by the local riff-raff they'd rather avoid in the area of the city. Your own people are the biggest threat to "ku" son.

MAKAVELI

Lol, ttku? Stores become more expendable because they're less profitable when being robbed and customers being deterred by the local riff-raff they'd rather avoid in the area of the city. Your own people are the biggest threat to "ku" son.
Like I said said, they are being closed everywhere. Ttku son.......

Thebrownblob

Like I said said, they are being closed everywhere. Ttku son.......
Yeah, no they’re not, not for the reason they’re being closed in San Francisco. Matter fact, we have a new Nordstrom’s opening and a giant furniture store opening. Right next to my route. San Francisco is the perfect example of when radicals get in charge.

MAKAVELI

Yeah, no they’re not, not for the reason they’re being closed in San Francisco. Matter fact, we have a new Nordstrom’s opening and a giant furniture store opening. Right next to my route. San Francisco is the perfect example of when radicals get in charge.
Lol. Ok

Thebrownblob

Lol. Ok
Hey genius, no one said stores are not closing we said they’re not closing for that reason in San Francisco. If you’re not intelligent enough to read, any news, article and see its crime that is causing this problem. Then I just guess I should ignore you because it’s like talking to a three year old.

“The beleaguered grocery store on Market Street slashed its operating hours due to “high theft” and hostile visitors in October of last year, according to one of the store's managers. And in November, the store enforced new bathroom rulesafter syringes and pipes were found in the restroom.”

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

The Narrative. I guess a lot of people move to Texas now so they can either perpetrate or be a victim of mass shootings. I’ll just hand it right back to you.

MAKAVELI

Hey genius, no one said stores are not closing we said they’re not closing for that reason in San Francisco. If you’re not intelligent enough to read, any news, article and see its crime that is causing this problem. Then I just guess I should ignore you because it’s like talking to a three year old.

“The beleaguered grocery store on Market Street slashed its operating hours due to “high theft” and hostile visitors in October of last year, according to one of the store's managers. And in November, the store enforced new bathroom rulesafter syringes and pipes were found in the restroom.”

Hey genius, show me a big city with no crime.

Thebrownblob

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

Hey genius show me one that’s causing stores to close at this rate? I’m sorry, but fact don’t care that you are not intelligent. Serves me right for getting into a conversation with a fraud..

Hey genius, there's a lot more to a recovery than you can comprehend.