California

Thebrownblob

That exec who was recently murdered in downtown SF will most likely hasten the departures.
I don’t know I think one of them was killed by a person he knew, and the other one was beaten to death, and I never really heard much else about it other than that might’ve been a homeless person.

The funny thing is, I’m arguing with a guy who assumed I had some sort of axe to grind with the whole state. So juvenile. There’s a lot of cities in California they would never put up with the kind of crime that is being allowed by city leaders in San Francisco. Elect some people who want to put an end to the out-of-control crime, and those businesses will stream back in because San Francisco is a world-class city. Sticking your head in the sand and pretending everything is fine is ridiculous.

vantexan

I don’t know I think one of them was killed by a person he knew, and the other one was beaten to death, and I never really heard much else about it other than that might’ve been a homeless person.

The funny thing is, I’m arguing with a guy who assumed I had some sort of axe to grind with the whole state. There’s a lot of cities in California they would never put up with the kind of crime that is being allowed by city leaders in San Francisco. Elect some people who want to put an end to the out-of-control crime, and those businesses will stream back in because San Francisco is a world-class city. Sticking your head in the sand and pretending everything is fine is ridiculous.
It seems to be the biggest cities with understandably the most issues. Remember the L.A. district attorney was nearly recalled for being soft on crime. And Uhaul is doing huge business renting to those fleeing the state. They charge high amounts for their trucks then charge a lot less to get the trucks back to California where the real money is being made. @MAKAVELI loves his state but if he's honest with himself he is concerned that more people are now leaving California than moving there and many are the wealthy who are taking their taxes with them.

vantexan

Ever even been to SF?? Or do you just take cues from the talking heads at FOX?
I've been in 47 states and have lived in 11 but have never been to SF. Lived in Seattle for a year and talked to a lot of people from SF. But I don't have to live there to repeat what companies pointed to why they were shutting down stores in San Francisco and Portland. The local governments stopped enforcing shoplifting laws for amounts below a certain amount. This has led to widespread rampant theft. Do you think stores should just shut up and take it? Raise their prices to offset it when they have to compete with online retailers selling for less? Are you capable of having a legitimate discussion with a conservative without injecting FOX into it?

MAKAVELI

Quoting facts and statistics that have nothing to do with what we’re talking about just shows you still belong with a little boy’s table. Do you consider people who steal from stores with little police push back dangerous? I never said dangerous I said the crime that is affecting these stores. Once again, you show your inability to understand, but I am pressing on and sticking with you giving you a chance trying to teach you. These businesses, we’re leaving because they’re losing money because of the fact that is out of control not getting killed.
Theft occurs everywhere son. I know it's hard for you to really grasp, but it's not just a problem in San Francisco. You obviously want to ignore the fact that San Francisco has a lower crime rate than than most major cities. The faux news crowd just loves to claim San Francisco is the worst.

Thebrownblob

Theft occurs everywhere son. I know it's hard for you to really grasp, but it's not just a problem in San Francisco. You obviously want to ignore the fact that San Francisco has a lower crime rate than than most major cities. The faux news crowd just loves to claim San Francisco is the worst.
And again, those aren’t my statistics I already sent you the statistics to say they are the worst in regards to theft. Your continued ignorance is hilarious. I hope you continue to make a fool of yourself it seems it comes very easy to you. I it’s nice you’re good at something.

Last edited:

vantexan

Doesn't matter what FOX says or anyone else. What matters is a number of companies have decided it's no longer worth it to them to operate a store within the city of San Francisco (or Portland). That directly affects the quality of life of residents. When there are no longer any stores there to steal from then where do the thieves go? And the residents may get very tired of driving 20+ miles through city traffic to get to the nearest store they want to shop at. If you are wondering what that ultimately looks like look at Detroit. Thriving suburbs. Desolate inner city. @MrFedEx and I have been to Detroit many times.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Doesn't matter what FOX says or anyone else. What matters is a number of companies have decided it's no longer worth it to them to operate a store within the city of San Francisco (or Portland). That directly affects the quality of life of residents. When there are no longer any stores there to steal from then where do the thieves go? And the residents may get very tired of driving 20+ miles through city traffic to get to the nearest store they want to shop at. If you are wondering what that ultimately looks like look at Detroit. Thriving suburbs. Desolate inner city.
The cockroaches will also thrive.

Thebrownblob

Doesn't matter what FOX says or anyone else. What matters is a number of companies have decided it's no longer worth it to them to operate a store within the city of San Francisco (or Portland). That directly affects the quality of life of residents. When there are no longer any stores there to steal from then where do the thieves go? And the residents may get very tired of driving 20+ miles through city traffic to get to the nearest store they want to shop at. If you are wondering what that ultimately looks like look at Detroit. Thriving suburbs. Desolate inner city. @MrFedEx and I have been to Detroit many times.
It’s curious that some would attack me as though I had a political angle to this. San Francisco has always been very liberal, and they’ve done just fine. The people running the city now or not liberals there’s something much worse, and even more destructive. It will be up to the people who live in that city to vote them out to try and regain what San Francisco was.

vantexan

It’s curious that some would attack me as though I had a political angle to this. San Francisco has always been very liberal, and they’ve done just fine. The people running the city now or not liberals there’s something much worse, and even more destructive. It will be up to the people who live in that city to vote them out to try and regain what San Francisco was.
I don't know if they're capable of admitting they got it wrong. They'll probably elect a homeless transexual mayor who holds trannie orgies in city hall before they ever admit they are wrong.

Thebrownblob

It’s a mental illness. Tell me what else explains it? I’ll listen to other theories.
He continues to spout that somehow I hate California or San Francisco and I’ve sold more homes and made quite a bit of money, in California and been to San Francisco dozens of times. He doesn’t have an argument, except that he wants to argue I was simply pointing out San Francisco has been better and can do better even if I don’t agree with everything they’ve ever done.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He continues to spout that somehow I hate California or San Francisco and I’ve sold more homes and made quite a bit of money, in California and been to San Francisco dozens of times. He doesn’t have an argument, except that he wants to argue I was simply pointing out San Francisco has been better and can do better even if I don’t agree with everything they’ve ever done.
I was in San Francisco many years ago, it was a gem. My kid lives in California. I don’t hate the city or the state, but I despise the politicians in charge there.