California

Thebrownblob

Hey genius, there's a lot more to a recovery than you can comprehend.
Sure because you know more than every other person that is writing these articles about the crime that is causing the problem. Maybe one day when you grow up you can come sit at the big boy table until then stay with a little boys where you belong.

MAKAVELI

Big difference between declaring bankruptcy and shutting down stores in areas with safety and theft concerns.
Nordstrom is shutting down 13 in Canada as well. All of retail is going through a cost cutting phase. The CA haters just love to try and single out anything in CA.

Thebrownblob

Nordstrom is shutting down 13 in Canada as well. All of retail is going through a cost cutting phase. The CA haters just love to try and single out anything in CA.
What’s this have to do is California we’re talking about one city,, Nordstrom’s even said they’re closing down the San Francisco store to open one up and safer area. It’s like talking to some sort of tribal leader, who is trying to protect his turf lol. Kind of pathetic.

MAKAVELI

Sure because you know more than every other person that is writing these articles about the crime that is causing the problem. Maybe one day when you grow up you can come sit at the big boy table until then stay with a little boys where you belong.
Maybe one day you'll actually be able to comprehend that San Francisco isn't the only city that has crime.

Thebrownblob

Maybe one day you'll actually be able to comprehend that San Francisco isn't the only city that has crime.
Little man we’ve already been over this crime is in every city, rampant crime like is going on at the current moment in San Francisco is shocking and quite rare. That’s why it’s hard to believe the stores are closing for this reason obviously they don’t see any solution from the city government so they’re leaving.

MAKAVELI

Little man we’ve already been over this crime is in every city, rampant crime like is going on at the current moment in San Francisco is shocking and quite rare. That’s why it’s hard to believe the stores are closing for this reason obviously they don’t see any solution from the city government so they’re leaving.
Crime is rare? What friend* rock have you been living under?

Thebrownblob

Crime is rare? What friend* rock have you been living under?
That kind of crime going on in San Francisco, and the amount is quite rare. I know this is a complex problem and I know you don’t have the ability to understand but I’m trying to break it down for you little fella. And funny you would say I have something against California since I was born and raised there. You literally don’t have a clue what you’re talking about ever Mr. fake Makaveli.

vantexan

And if the stores are unprofitable in Canada they have no choice. But companies who've recently shut down stores in San Francisco have pointed to the constant shoplifting they have to endure because the city is turning a blind eye to it. Of course that makes them unprofitable. When y'all pushed this social justice idea did you not consider the real world issues that would arise from it? Or did you think companies would just take it because that's the price you pay for justice?

MAKAVELI

That kind of crime going on in San Francisco, and the amount is quite rare. I know this is a complex problem and I know you don’t have the ability to understand but I’m trying to break it down for you little fella. And funny you would say I have something against California since I was born and raised there. You literally don’t have a clue what you’re talking about ever Mr. fake Makaveli.
San Francisco doesn't even make the top 50, genius.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And if the stores are unprofitable in Canada they have no choice. But companies who've recently shut down stores in San Francisco have pointed to the constant shoplifting they have to endure because the city is turning a blind eye to it. Of course that makes them unprofitable. When y'all pushed this social justice idea did you not consider the real world issues that would arise from it? Or did you think companies would just take it because that's the price you pay for justice?
The immutable law of unintended consequences

Thebrownblob

San Francisco has been by far the worst recovery, and now they’re in a death spiral. Mostly because of some elected leaders who made some really ridiculous choices, a city like San Francisco should have no problem, attracting businesses and keeping them.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ever even been to SF?? Or do you just take cues from the talking heads at FOX?

vantexan

San Francisco has been by far the worst recovery, and now they’re in a death spiral. Mostly because of some elected leaders who made some really ridiculous choices, a city like San Francisco should have no problem, attracting businesses and keeping them.
There was a time when the city's location, climate, and prosperity made it a major tourist city. Leave it to the far Left to muck up a good thing.

Thebrownblob

San Francisco doesn't even make the top 50, genius.
Quoting facts and statistics that have nothing to do with what we’re talking about just shows you still belong with a little boy’s table. Do you consider people who steal from stores with little police push back dangerous? I never said dangerous I said the crime that is affecting these stores. Once again, you show your inability to understand, but I am pressing on and sticking with you giving you a chance trying to teach you. These businesses, we’re leaving because they’re losing money because of the fact that is out of control not getting killed.

vantexan

Quoting facts and statistics that have nothing to do with what we’re talking about just shows you still belong with a little boy’s table. Do you consider people who steal from stores with little police push back dangerous? I never said dangerous I said the crime that is affecting these stores. Once again, you show your inability to understand, but I am pressing on and sticking with you giving you a chance trying to teach you. Thesexbusiness we’re leaving because they’re losing money because of the fact that is out of control not getting killed.
That exec who was recently murdered in downtown SF will most likely hasten the departures.