State full panel testing: $1.16

Distribution fee: $3.75

Subtotal: $31.07

Excise tax: $4.67

Sales tax: $3.26

City tax: $0.93

Total: $39.93

_____

Find more in-depth cannabis news, culture and politics at EmeraldReport.com, authoritative marijuana coverage from the PD.

MAKAVELI

2017 cost for one-eighth of an ounce of cannabis flower:

Base price: $25

Sales tax: $3.11

Total: $28.11

2018 cost for one-eighth of an ounce of cannabis flower:

Base price: $25

State flower tax: $1.14

State licensing fee: $0.02

State full panel testing: $1.16

Distribution fee: $3.75

Subtotal: $31.07

Excise tax: $4.67

Sales tax: $3.26

City tax: $0.93

Total: $39.93

_____

Find more in-depth cannabis news, culture and politics at EmeraldReport.com, authoritative marijuana coverage from the PD.
And your point is?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I talk to people and no one I know has ever said "we are so happy that CA. is a sanctuary state." Hollyweird thinks they speak for everyone. Thanks Sean, Babs, Chelsea and all the other snowflakes!!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Californians fed up with housing costs and taxes are fleeing state in big numbers

• More Californians are moving from the Golden State, particularly lower-income residents, although even middle-class residents are saying goodbye.
  • The trend is a symptom of the state's housing crunch and, for some, high taxes.
  • Census Bureau data show California lost just over 138,000 people to domestic migration in the 12 months ended in July 2017.
  • Lower-cost states such as Arizona, Texas and Nevada are popular destinations for relocating Californians.

Devin Nunes @DevinNunes

My daughter sees @TuckerCarlson report on TV saying California is becoming 3rd world and asks me why. I tell her CA has highest taxes in USA that make it hard for people to afford to live here. She responds “Don’t you get paid to fix it?”

MAKAVELI

Californians fed up with housing costs and taxes are fleeing state in big numbers

• More Californians are moving from the Golden State, particularly lower-income residents, although even middle-class residents are saying goodbye.
  • The trend is a symptom of the state's housing crunch and, for some, high taxes.
  • Census Bureau data show California lost just over 138,000 people to domestic migration in the 12 months ended in July 2017.
  • Lower-cost states such as Arizona, Texas and Nevada are popular destinations for relocating Californians.

Devin Nunes @DevinNunes

My daughter sees @TuckerCarlson report on TV saying California is becoming 3rd world and asks me why. I tell her CA has highest taxes in USA that make it hard for people to afford to live here. She responds “Don’t you get paid to fix it?”

Devin Nunes and Tucker Carlson.lmfao!