California

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just stop this sanctuary nonsense....check the IDs and only let legal citizens stay and deport the rest. Now, after deportation, is it a manageable problem or not?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just stop this sanctuary nonsense....check the IDs and only let legal citizens stay and deport the rest. Now, after deportation, is it a manageable problem or not?
fa7eac86d290d1ae1c3d4bbd806ba88d8b0c157d7b600444c2dca5c42f9a206c.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Give me a 20 below zero day any day. Hard to believe there are so many LAZY / drugged up people in LA.
I wonder how many are illegally here???? Deportation may cut the problem in half....who knows? Maybe if they get tax bills for the property they occupy? Garcetti (idiot) said they'd have the money when the 2028 Olympics come......really? Cant' wait that long Eric!!

rod

Retired 22 years
I wonder how many are illegally here???? Deportation may cut the problem in half....who knows? Maybe if they get tax bills for the property they occupy? Garcetti (idiot) said they'd have the money when the 2028 Olympics come......really? Cant' wait that long Eric!!
Its too late ---the word is out--California welcomes EVERYONE. :rolleyes:

bugsbunny

While I consider myself to be a staunch supporter of gay rights, I have to say that San Francisco is probably the most screwed-up city on the planet...with Portland, Oregon coming in a close second. You couldnt pay me enough to live in either town. There is a reason that California is bankrupt and circling the drain....too many unfunded mandates and "bright ideas" by their so-called leadership with no money or means to pay for them. A little less social engineering and a little more attention to the basics of education and job creation would go a long way towards making that state a decent place to live again.
California is the world's 5th biggest Economy. Maybe one of your midwest state where you live is funded by California.