California

oldngray

nowhere special
Homelessness is happening in democratic strongholds
shocked face.jpg

newfie

I alone can fix it.

it would seem that with the best economic results this country has seen in decades that he is delivering on that promise.
when have you ever seen a president who works the economy from all angles like Trump does.
he badgers corporations to build and hire here.
he badgers the fed to keep interest rates low
he badgers other countries to spend their fair share on nato which will end up helping the military industrial complex here.
he renegotiates trade deals and fights any efforts by other countries to slap tariffs on US companies.

what he's doing is working due in part to his very hands on approach to the economy. I'm not sure how anyone can deny it though the dems continue to try.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Here's another milestone for California;
California Has The Worst Porch Theft Problem In America

According to a recent report by SafeWise, 30 percent of stolen packages in the nation are being stolen in the Golden State.

San Francisco topped the list for the city with the most porch pirates with Los Angeles and Sacramento in the top ten.

I believe that California's economy, by itself, ranks #6 in the world. A total failure Blue State. Isn't most of your narrative built on the "strong economy" talking points?

newfie

I believe that California's economy, by itself, ranks #6 in the world. A total failure Blue State. Isn't most of your narrative built on the "strong economy" talking points?

bigger is not better. there are a lot of our tax dollars that were propping up the blue states. now that there is a limit on what tax payers in those states can write off at our expense it'll be interesting to see how those economies change. bbsams link is interesting an relevant in past tense. what happens now that taxpayers in other states are no longer subsidizing blue states is what will be of interest int the future.

newfie

Kentucky is full of poor, uneducated White people on government assistance programs. So are most other Red states. Wow, why is that?

Red states also rank at the bottom for education.

stereotype much? the same source you referenced in your cherry picking also had many red states near the top.
how is you libs claim to despise stereotyping but yet do it so much?