California

vantexan

Fact, not stereotyped. Statistics verify that poor whites dominate welfare and that Red States rank low in terms of education.

Doesn't fit your narrative?
Whites make up 61% of the population so of course in raw numbers there are more whites than any other group on welfare. Now what percentage of each racial group is on welfare?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Whites make up 61% of the population so of course in raw numbers there are more whites than any other group on welfare. Now what percentage of each racial group is on welfare?

Your stereotype (as in Conservitard) is that Blacks are the only people "milking the system". I don't see Trump going into Red State rallies blasting his base of underachievers suckling at the government teat.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
prove your point

Do your own work. It's easy to see the state education rankings and the number of Whites on the welfare dole.

Bottom line: Red States score much lower in terms of education and have more Whites (in total numbers) on government assistance programs.

vantexan

Your stereotype (as in Conservitard) is that Blacks are the only people "milking the system". I don't see Trump going into Red State rallies blasting his base of underachievers suckling at the government teat.
Where did I say that? You're the one who said it was whites who are mostly on welfare. What you, and everyone, should be concerned about is whether the Federal government is doing what's necessary to get people off of welfare and into jobs. Trump is. And that's not acceptable to Democrats because you need a dependent group large enough to make a difference in elections with their votes.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Where did I say that? You're the one who said it was whites who are mostly on welfare. What you, and everyone, should be concerned about is whether the Federal government is doing what's necessary to get people off of welfare and into jobs. Trump is. And that's not acceptable to Democrats because you need a dependent group large enough to make a difference in elections with their votes.

Like under-educated and over-represented rural Whites? That would be a dependent group large enough to make a difference in elections with their votes.

You People need to off the dole.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You've really become a big fan of Florida lately.
0779A7E3-80C1-4CF7-97C8-75ED4FFB8A74.jpeg

You know what else I like? Rather than sitting around enjoying their “three hots and a cot” on the taxpayer’s dime, inmates are on road crews filling pot holes. Lol.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Whites are 61%?

I guess living in Metro Atlanta and specifically my county, whites are in the minority.

I guess that is why I have trouble relating to the Black whining!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Hotel California Nov 2019. Parody and Social Message.

Funny and really, really sad at the same time.

Nearly half of the U.S.’s homeless people live in one state: California

Four of the five American cities with the greatest incidences of unsheltered homelessness are in the Golden State

At the city level, four of the five cities with the highest rate of unsheltered homelessness are in California: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Santa Rosa and San Jose. Seattle joins the California municipalities in the top five.

As for state homelessness rates, the District of Columbia has the highest in the country, at 5.8 times the U.S. rate. New York is next, followed by Hawaii, Oregon and California. These five states together comprise 20% of the overall U.S. population but 45% of the country’s homeless population.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In Massachusetts we have many families, many of them are white, going back for generations who have been collecting public monies. Many are has-been-hacks who get a monthly kiss in the mail for thousands of dollars, who also get their kids and their kids no heavy lifting state jobs. The real high paying jobs go to the State Education positions. Here you find that many are listed as an assistant ( $100K+) to another assistant ( $150K+) who works in some office that no one knows what they do.
Over 20 yrs ago , I had a relative who was one of the finalist up for a judgeship. She was rejected because she had never given any money to any politician.