California

refineryworker05

Racist Democrats....
View attachment 351291

I don't like Elder. he is an anti-black bigot, but a lot of white people who don't support republican candidates are also anti-black bigots so its not surprising. yeah throwing anything at a candidates for office.... is something we shouldn't encourage people to do. wearing a gorilla mask to throw an egg at a black political candidate is probably based on some level of racial prejudice.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I don't like Elder. he is an anti-black bigot, but a lot of white people who don't support republican candidates are also anti-black bigots so its not surprising. yeah throwing anything at a candidates for office.... is something we shouldn't encourage people to do. wearing a gorilla mask to throw an egg at a black political candidate is probably based on some level of racial prejudice.
ever think that the whole thing could have been a set-up ?
look at all the free press he has gotten

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Ok and? to what end? to paint the democratic party as racist? Is the person who threw the egg a prominent member of the California democratic party
No, just a racist wearing an Ape mask in an attack against a black man.smh

Here ya go...

Jussie Smollett Disguises Self As Larry Elder So People Will Commit Real Hate Crimes Against Him

CHICAGO, IL—After watching Larry Elder on the receiving end of racist hate crime attacks in California, a very jealous Jussie Smollett disguised himself as the California candidate for Governor in hopes that people will commit some real hate crimes against him as well.

"I hope this works," said Smollett as he donned a very lifelike cardboard cutout of Larry Elder's face with eye-holes cut in it. "I've never experienced a real racist hate crime before, only fake ones. But I've always dreamed of being a part of a real one. This will be so awesome."

Funny how a parody can hit so close to reality for a leftist... :devil3:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No, just a racist wearing an Ape mask in an attack against a black man.smh

Here ya go...

Jussie Smollett Disguises Self As Larry Elder So People Will Commit Real Hate Crimes Against Him

CHICAGO, IL—After watching Larry Elder on the receiving end of racist hate crime attacks in California, a very jealous Jussie Smollett disguised himself as the California candidate for Governor in hopes that people will commit some real hate crimes against him as well.

"I hope this works," said Smollett as he donned a very lifelike cardboard cutout of Larry Elder's face with eye-holes cut in it. "I've never experienced a real racist hate crime before, only fake ones. But I've always dreamed of being a part of a real one. This will be so awesome."

Funny how a parody can hit so close to reality for a leftist... :devil3:
Democrats are pandering racists.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Screenshot_20211008-113639_Chrome.jpg

FFS.
So it's actually all about abortion?
Uh, no.
Pathetic left wingers.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Tesla Headquarters Will Move to Texas, Says CEO Elon Musk

Yesterday, at Tesla's 2021 shareholder meeting, CEO Elon Musk announced that Tesla will officially move it headquarters to Austin, Texas. Tesla joins a number of Silicon Valley tech firms, including Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Oracle, that are shifting their main bases to Texas, enticed by the state’s low tax rates and business-friendly policies.

Duh....
So, when someone that is a genius, sends rockets up, successfully builds electric cars, and many other things can't be enticed to stay here in California to run a business what does that say about guys like Newsome, and the majority of others in state government that support homelessness, and the destruction of a beautiful state??

Not all Californians or all of California is a joke...

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Tesla Headquarters Will Move to Texas, Says CEO Elon Musk

Yesterday, at Tesla's 2021 shareholder meeting, CEO Elon Musk announced that Tesla will officially move it headquarters to Austin, Texas. Tesla joins a number of Silicon Valley tech firms, including Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Oracle, that are shifting their main bases to Texas, enticed by the state’s low tax rates and business-friendly policies.

Duh....
So, when someone that is a genius, sends rockets up, successfully builds electric cars, and many other things can't be enticed to stay here in California to run a business what does that say about guys like Newsome, and the majority of others in state government that support homelessness, and the destruction of a beautiful state??

Not all Californians or all of California is a joke...
Why Austin?
That's like taking Frisco and plopping it down on the Colorado.