California

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• The San Francisco Bay Area faced a third consecutive day of brazen shoplifting on Sunday
  • A group of about 40 to 50 teenage looters wielding hammers smashed glass cases at a Hayward jewelry store and ran off with an unknown amount of goods at around 5.30pm Sunday
  • The suspects also reportedly ran into other stores in the Southland Mall and walked away with clothes and shoes, though police do not know how many items were stolen
  • Just about an hour later, in San Jose, a group of suspects entered a Lululemon store in the outdoor mall at Santana Row and took an unknown amount of merchandise before they fled the scene

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

• The San Francisco Bay Area faced a third consecutive day of brazen shoplifting on Sunday
  • A group of about 40 to 50 teenage looters wielding hammers smashed glass cases at a Hayward jewelry store and ran off with an unknown amount of goods at around 5.30pm Sunday
  • The suspects also reportedly ran into other stores in the Southland Mall and walked away with clothes and shoes, though police do not know how many items were stolen
  • Just about an hour later, in San Jose, a group of suspects entered a Lululemon store in the outdoor mall at Santana Row and took an unknown amount of merchandise before they fled the scene

This is what happens when the inmates run the asylum.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

It’s going to be a very happy Christmas in the Hood. Presents piled up around everyone’s Christmas trees.

I wonder how long before these people decide it’s more fun to start brazenly looting the homes of the wealthy in the same manner? My BIL’s son and his wife just arrived a few days ago from LA. They’re done and over the idea of living in CA. They said it’s not worth it anymore.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
It’s going to be a very happy Christmas in the Hood. Presents piled up around everyone’s Christmas trees.

I wonder how long before these people decide it’s more fun to start brazenly looting the homes of the wealthy in the same manner? My BIL’s son and his wife just arrived a few days ago from LA. They’re done and over the idea of living in CA. They said it’s not worth it anymore.

These businesses need to close shop and start shipping from a safe warehouse in middle America, no local employees, no additional taxes or insurance increases, no fear of being sued if one of these looters get hurt or hurt others.

UnionStrong

2983ECE5-EEBE-4473-BCAD-2DA1C3733EC4.jpeg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@tonyexpress and @cheryl have you guys put your house on the market yet to get out of California?
No. My Mom has dementia and is in memory care. If we move out of state we would have to move her to a new care home and I think it would really disrupt her sense of well being.

I will say that California is pretty screwed up though... really high state taxes, homeless people all over the place, and pubic schools that are really questionable...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No. My Mom has dementia and is in memory care. If we move out of state we would have to move her to a new care home and I think it would really disrupt her sense of well being.

I will say that California is pretty screwed up though... really high state taxes, homeless people all over the place, and pubic schools that are really questionable...
Sorry to hear about your mom. Yeah, it would probably be really difficult for her if you moved her.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Also, although expensive we live Several miles south of Los Angeles, in Orange County. From Orange County to San Diego is more under control as far as homeless and what you see going on the Bay area with smash and grab. We have great weather too. If we were not as tied down here with family and business we probably be neighbors.lol

UnionStrong

Also, although expensive we live Several miles south of Los Angeles, in Orange County. From Orange County to San Diego is more under control as far as homeless and what you see going on the Bay area with smash and grab. We have great weather too. If we were not as tied down here with family and business we probably be neighbors.lol
My son just moved to Costa Mesa, from LA