call in count

DRporch

does a friday/monday call in count as 1 or is it 2 because days are spaced out?

im a monday-friday driver just need to know for calling in tomorrow! thankyou!

clean hairy

2 consecutive workdays i would think count as 1 occurance.
I would not bank on this being correct with the weekend factored in though.

542thruNthru

does a friday/monday call in count as 1 or is it 2 because days are spaced out?

im a monday-friday driver just need to know for calling in tomorrow! thankyou!

Here it counts as 1 occurence. Though attendance isn't really spelled out in the contract. So I'd imagine it depends on your local.

DRporch

And over sleeping so he didn't have time to call in----that's hilarious. Employee of the month I bet.
Yeah my 1 call in this year. For my fiancé’s brain surgery that left her paralyzed on one side and can’t talk. Such a bad employee... for showing up to work

rod

Retired 22 years
Yeah my 1 call in this year. For my fiancé’s brain surgery that left her paralyzed on one side and can’t talk. Such a bad employee... for showing up to work
I can tell you are really worried about her. All you are concerned about is if calling in on a Friday/Monday is counted as one or two times--no mention of anything else. A simple "for a medical emergency" would have been nice but oh no--just "does it count?". How it counts should be the LEAST of your concerns

DRporch

I can tell you are really worried about her. All you are concerned about is if calling in on a Friday/Monday is counted as one or two times--no mention of anything else. A simple "for a medical emergency" would have been nice but oh no--just "does it count?". How it counts should be the LEAST of your concerns
I agree however it was way to late to call in and I had no clue of what would happen. And my supervisors have been amazing getting me days off for the procedures beforehand and don’t want to ruin that relationship