Call tags

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
The dish deal is super easy. Just dr an empty box, rain, sun, snow, whatever, who cares! No one is ever going to use it. Then come back a week or so later with the call tag, kick the empty box off the porch, 3 attempts and see you later. No muss, no fuss. Light delivery.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
And yes I have made service on some of those call tags. Sent the equipment back.
Customer says that they were charging his credit card every time we show up. Funny :censored2: to me. Just send the equipment back fool!! It was never yours!!

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
uh, that's a special contract UPS has with that company.
you're supposed to open the box you're delivering and change out the battery, put the old one in the box and put the return label on it and take it with you.

it's a real bitch but it's your job

am i also supposed to cross their threshold to do said exchange? i dont care.... im not a trained medical professional. i dont know how to hook that stuff up. and if ordered to, their just might be one less exchange needed at that resi in the future.... cause theyll probably be dead due to lack of oxygen.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
am i also supposed to cross their threshold to do said exchange? i dont care.... im not a trained medical professional. i dont know how to hook that stuff up. and if ordered to, their just might be one less exchange needed at that resi in the future.... cause theyll probably be dead due to lack of oxygen.

Technically you're supposed to but if the damn thing is still hooked up to the customer then, no, I'm not swapping it. Had a similar situation where the woman was still hooked up to the apparatus like Darth Vader in his bacta tank. Called my supervisor and told him I am not messing with that since its medical equipment that is still in use. Didn't hear anything about it.

542thruNthru

Technically you're supposed to but if the damn thing is still hooked up to the customer then, no, I'm not swapping it. Had a similar situation where the woman was still hooked up to the apparatus like Darth Vader in his bacta tank. Called my supervisor and told him I am not messing with that since its medical equipment that is still in use. Didn't hear anything about it.

giphy-34.gif

Dumbperson

Another solid one was a call tag for medical devices (not the one we swap) where a Chinese immigrant mumbled when he opened the door and I couldn’t understand what he said, he leaves and comes back 90 secs later with tubing and a bladder with a sickly colored liquid in it (like infected puss but more translucent) and I just said “dooooooood I am not touching that, you gotta box that up man”

rod

Retired 22 years
uh, that's a special contract UPS has with that company.
you're supposed to open the box you're delivering and change out the battery, put the old one in the box and put the return label on it and take it with you.

it's a real bitch but it's your job
We used to do that all the time with telephones.

DeliveryMachine

Does anyone else just pull up to that old ran down trailer where the yard hasn’t been mowed in 6 years. There’s 7 rotten cars in the front yard. You grab your dish network call tag and take a deep breath and say to yourself, “here we go.” You know walking up to the door you gotta do this 3 days in a row, with the same result everytime.

OKLABob

Does anyone else just pull up to that old ran down trailer where the yard hasn’t been mowed in 6 years. There’s 7 rotten cars in the front yard. You grab your dish network call tag and take a deep breath and say to yourself, “here we go.” You know walking up to the door you gotta do this 3 days in a row, with the same result everytime.
I don’t even get out of the truck for dish call tags unless it’s sitting on the porch. Box can be empty or full rain snow sleet don’t care I’ll slap the label on and go on.

OKLABob

Make sure if you don’t get out of the truck you take your seat belt off when you stop complete or it’ll ding you for record while idle.

KoennenTiger

No I get out walk to the fence look at the five wild dogs trying to tear me apart through the fence, call tag on the fence, and go