Calling all drivers...

P

pickup

The stupid person is the last one to ever realize that they have a problem.

ITs, like, stupid.

Like, I can only imagine as to why you dont belong to that forum now.

And as for, like, your personal information, this is THE UPS forum for like UPS employees, current and retired. There is none like it. Nor are the people here like anywhere else.

One thing, like, we dont suffer fools very well here.

Your type of posting style is one that is used by those claiming to be UPS employees, but all too often are people that dont or ever have, that like have some alternative motive for posting.

And they usually start their postings with "calling all drivers" "a call to arms" or, like, some other stupid title that tries to call attention to, like, themselves.

So while you think there is like judgementalism on our part, its only like experience on our part that identifies you as a, like, nutcase?

I hope I am like wrong, but like prove it?

d

Okaaaay! Like, Whateveeerr?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
i totally, like, you know, that drivers being "wired-up" on the job is like totally, like old news, ya know.

did it ever occur to any of you to look further into the site/link makeupsdeliver.com?

or like, how 'bout, www.tdu.org ... Unfortunately you need to find the link to ups itself...seeing that what you might think that i bring to the table is just old news.

i used to belong to another ups forum, and they were alot more the people i would like to work with, then oppose to people that were just sooo judgemental right out of the gate...

don't get me wrong, there are a selected few, with respectable opinions, otherwise, stay tuned for more stupidity, and i'm not talking about myself...
she's a valley girl !!!!!

squirlygirly

ITs, like, stupid.

And as for, like, your personal information, this is THE UPS forum for like UPS employees, current and retired. There is none like it. Nor are the people here like anywhere else.

Your type of posting style is one that is used by those claiming to be UPS employees, but all too often are people that dont or ever have, that like have some alternative motive for posting.

And they usually start their postings with "calling all drivers" "a call to arms" or, like, some other stupid title that tries to call attention to, like, themselves.

So while you think there is like judgementalism on our part, its only like experience on our part that identifies you as a, like, nutcase?

d

Working for UPS made me the nutcase. Before that I had no excuse for being the 5150 case y'all think I is!!!

squirlygirly

If it was sooo dumb, what are you doing replying to it?

Usually when I come across dumb-ass postings in this forum or any other, I figure they're not even worth my attention...sure seemed to pay alot to this one...DUH!!!

ITs, like, stupid.

d