calling in (reasons)

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Not all of them. My son is awaiting a permanent job offer which if accepted would pay him more than I make. My daughter and son in law make more (combined) than I do.
I'm saying as a group millennials 18-34 are the poorest I read this in the paper last week they choose to stay in and watch Netflix because they can't afford to go out.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm saying as a group millennials 18-34 are the poorest I read this in the paper last week they choose to stay in and watch Netflix because they can't afford to go out.

It's funny that you mention Netflix. I recently spent a few days visiting my son and that is all he has. I ended up watching a "How I Met Your Mother" marathon. :(

We did watch "The Intern" and I was surprised that he actually liked it. He thought a better ending would have been for DeNiro to have taken over the company as CEO.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Why is this even an argument ?
It's a big emotional reveal for two young parents, his requirement to be there physically isn't the issue.
This is a UPS employee who is not versed in the call-out procedures.
As long as you are not an attendance problem, book off an hour before start time. You don't need a reason.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why is this even an argument ?
It's a big emotional reveal for two young parents, his requirement to be there physically isn't the issue.
This is a UPS employee who is not versed in the call-out procedures.
As long as you are not an attendance problem, book off an hour before start time. You don't need a reason.
Wife and I found out through blood test which they can do way before the ultrasound.

Everyone thought it was so weird that we just got an envelope in the mail saying its a boy/girl.

Wife and I found out through blood test which they can do way before the ultrasound.

Everyone thought it was so weird that we just got an envelope in the mail saying its a boy/girl.
Screenshot_2016-06-15-07-56-14.png