calling in (reasons)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
some things are more important than business.

i called out when my father-in-law died. had no days on the book. called out for my best friends funeral . ( killed in bike accident ) . called out when a family member was in ER due to a suicide attempt. each time i had no sp on books.

never told management why i was calling out. it was none of their business. was never written up . probably it only happened these 3 times in 20 plus years . maybe if they pushed the issue I would have told them .
Well we get paid days off for a mother or father in law so please stop pretending you were a upser.

Brownslave688

image.gif
I watched and it does not bother me at all. My wife still turns me on.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Well we get paid days off for a mother or father in law so please stop pretending you were a upser.
. we went to salt lake city for the funeral and i was paid 4 days. I got a call from spouse that father died and i called out and they wanted a reason and i told them it was none of their business. i then called payroll and told them about the death in the family so i could get the 4 days funeral leave. had to show them the obituary before they would pay. the point i was trying to make is you don't have to give a reason. sorry you misunderstood. i know i'm not very articulate sometimes.

this was around 15 years ago so i had to ask spouse about it. lost my mother the year before i retired but my dad told us kids there would be no service since we were all there the week before she died . ( flew cross country ) . she died the day after i got home and he didn't want us all flying back. didn't receive funeral leave/pay for that.

hope that explains things for you.

Brownslave688

. we went to salt lake city for the funeral and i was paid 4 days. I got a call from spouse that father died and i called out and they wanted a reason and i told them it was none of their business. i then called payroll and told them about the death in the family so i could get the 4 days funeral leave. had to show them the obituary before they would pay. the point i was trying to make is you don't have to give a reason. sorry you misunderstood. i know i'm not very articulate sometimes.

this was around 15 years ago so i had to ask spouse about it. lost my mother the year before i retired but my dad told us kids there would be no service since we were all there the week before she died . ( flew cross country ) . she died the day after i got home and he didn't want us all flying back. didn't receive funeral leave/pay for that.

You couldn't be more full of :censored2:.

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When my father passed away we had him cremated. My center manager said that he wasn't going to pay me funeral leave unless I brought in the urn and showed him the ashes.

I got paid.

Brownslave688

"hate hurts the hater more than the hated."

it injures you.

I forgive you.

HVU ( Happy Verified Upser )
I'm not hating and I'm not injured. I'm simply calling you out on the bs you keep spewing on here.

I feel sorry for you because the mental issues one must have to feel the need to come on a site like this and pretend they worked here must be great.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

Payroll isn't going to put in an adjustment for you. Has to be submitted by management.

How are they to know you aren't pulling a fast one? It's that way because of people like you