Cameras are everywhere

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is this assault? Guy made a move, she stopped it. He stopped too instantly.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

What do want to bet its Manchin. It’s total BS, but there’s a political motive behind it.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

#DollLife.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

As a woman, I think it wasn’t. Repulsive, maybe, but not assault. I’m a firm believer that females should not be putting themselves in that type of situation. She gave him the wrong impression. When he realized it, he stopped. End of story. If he had continued after she said no, that’s assault. I’m sure there are plenty of people who would see it otherwise though.

Box Ox

Is this assault?

“Then, in an instant, it all changed. He plopped down to my right, put his left arm around my shoulder, and kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth, pressing me back on the sofa,” she writes."

I'd say it depends on the timing. Did the guy plop down and instantly give her an arm around the shoulder and a tongue tornado? Or was this a more gradual thing where she was uncomfortable the whole time but she didn't say no when the arm went around her shoulder and the guy started making moves prior to tongue insertion?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
“Then, in an instant, it all changed. He plopped down to my right, put his left arm around my shoulder, and kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth, pressing me back on the sofa,” she writes."

I'd say it depends on the timing. Did the guy plop down and instantly give her an arm around the shoulder and a tongue tornado? Or was this a more gradual thing where she was uncomfortable the whole time but she didn't say no when the arm went around her shoulder and the guy started making moves prior to tongue insertion?
Unless he had his dic out or penetrate something, no harm no foul. That’s my ruling.