Cameras coming to FedEx Ground Trucks

McFeely

Huge Member
Ah, I didn't do much work with DRA. But still, goals are determined by humans, not ROADS. All ROADS does is put stops on routes and, in the case of DRA, put them in an order.

SRA goals were set by humans but DRA is setup to plot/sequence stops as well as give each courier a certain amount of “doable” stops. It will generally give me between 100-115 stops and I’ll RTB within 10 minutes of the same time each day, but my boundaries expand/contract daily. It’s not just a sequence tool (and actually, it’s absolutely AWFUL at that).

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
It says a lot about you when you think I was grinding people down because I asked them to load their trucks in stop order.
I never said that. Nothing but putting words in my mouth Memphis style. Did they teach how to bark and roll over too?
As far as smoke breaks, if you aren't making goal, why are you standing around inhaling poison?
People will resort to drastic measures when they find themselves working with you.

"Cactus, why did you have a late today?"

"Who cares?"
Fixed it for you...buttbreath.

Last edited:

vantexan

Well, had you read the post THAT YOU'RE ANSWERING, it was spelled out there.

Who said anything about eliminating bathroom breaks? As far as smoke breaks, if you aren't making goal, why are you standing around inhaling poison?

Great logic, van. "My pension was taken away, therefore I shouldn't be required to properly load my truck." It's no surprise that you're the success that you've become.
Twisting words again Dano? Of course people should do their best. But FedEx took away every incentive to go above and beyond, and apologists like you try to explain it all away.

Indecisi0n

The last time I attended a Smith System recert class, I was in there with safety people from Dominos, Dollar General, Werner Truck lines and a few others. Every one of those companies have cameras in the cab watching the driver. ZERO tolerance on safety violations. They all said their safety record improved significantly as a result of these cameras. If you have nothing to hide, there should be no issues.
Is picking my nose a safety infraction?

vantexan

You claim to outwork everybody yet you talk about different ailments and injuries you have. I see an overweight and out of shape person with what you described.
Never claimed to out work everybody, only that I worked hard and earned every penny.

Oldfart

Never claimed to out work everybody, only that I worked hard and earned every penny.
You have told me a number of times that you outworked me, even though we have never met. You told Dano you would outwork him, once again, you have never met him. Do we see a pattern?

vantexan

You have told me a number of times that you outworked me, even though we have never met. You told Dano you would outwork him, once again, you have never met him. Do we see a pattern?
Yes, we do. You will attack anything to get even for me pointing out the company refers to couriers who aren't topped out or newhires as midrange. Guess you were wrong. As for out working you I transferred into a number of extremely heavy routes, had good numbers, and volunteered to unload cans for almost 4 years in my late 40's. What have you done? Guess you're wrong again.

Oldfart

Yes, we do. You will attack anything to get even for me pointing out the company refers to couriers who aren't topped out or newhires as midrange. Guess you were wrong. As for out working you I transferred into a number of extremely heavy routes, had good numbers, and volunteered to unload cans for almost 4 years in my late 40's. What have you done? Guess you're wrong again.
You are correct. I bow to your greatness and knowledge. Every courier owes you a debt of gratitude for paving the way to our improved working conditions and compensation due to your sacrifices. Thank you.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
There’s a pattern alright. You and Dano both wear FedEx approved rose colored glasses.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Twisting words again Dano? Of course people should do their best. But FedEx took away every incentive to go above and beyond, and apologists like you try to explain it all away.

My explanation is that it's a business and will make business decisions that some won't like. If you don't like it, that's completely understandable, but it's no excuse to slack.

floridays

Gotta start somewhere!
All BS aside, we should be what we are, nothing more, nothing less. You're gone Dano, state your employee number and last position. I'll do the same when I leave the company. @vantexan has larger nuts than both of us. Not sure if it was on this site, but know he has on Fed Examiner long ago. Let's go, I'll do the same when I leave. Didn't think so. Agree with much you post, but as large as my dick is, it doesn't seem to be as large as your's.