Is FedEx legally obligated to negotiate in good faith with their contractors?

It will be fine

Clarification: My comment was directed at UPS drivers who leave UPS and come to FedEx as couriers. Invariably they set out to prove (to themselves, mostly) that they're better than anyone at FedEx.
I’ve hired a few with UPS driving experience. They have been the worst hires. There’s something wrong with you if you get kicked from UPS and still want to do this job.

vantexan

Clarification: My comment was directed at UPS drivers who leave UPS and come to FedEx as couriers. Invariably they set out to prove (to themselves, mostly) that they're better than anyone at FedEx.
We had a retired postmaster get a part-time route at a station in Texas. He would ask our mgr about various things using post office terminology. The mgr would look like a deer in the headlights, then act irritated and walk off.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I’ve worked with a lot of them and almost all were nice and just happy to be away from UPS. They missed the pay and benefits but all said the change was worth the loss. They said FedEX was a much friendlier environment.

STFXG

5 times in a year? Suuuuurre. I’m sure sales were getting done and stood up every other month and FedEx was approving that. Lying makes your point less credible.
Haven’t been on in a while. Busy with transition and expansion. Just backing up GT. I know the area he is talking about. I’m not in that building but it’s been a mess from what I’ve heard. The entire station struggles with drivers.

FedGT

Haven’t been on in a while. Busy with transition and expansion. Just backing up GT. I know the area he is talking about. I’m not in that building but it’s been a mess from what I’ve heard. The entire station struggles with drivers.
Yes sir. Only thing I would say differently is the word “struggle” is quite the understatement.