Can’t get a hold of anyone to confirm job offer.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
got a call to drive a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I missed the call and barely saw the message a few days ago. I’ve been trying to call the numbers they left me . 1 is disconnected and the other just rings forever. Went to HR and they gave me a fax number (Figures)and the direct number to the hub. Called the hub but not sure if that will be enough as the guy answering seemed lost. Any suggestions?
What do you mean you missed the call? You still using an old rotary phone?
🧔✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I put my name on the drivers list 3 years ago. Everyone I know that has gone driving since than has gotten a text or an email. I wasn’t expecting a call since no one I know here has gotten a call.
looks like you got jumped union brother..
you never asked management why they started driving before you ?
🧔✊

Nirvroxx

looks like you got jumped union brother..
you never asked management why they started driving before you ?
🧔✊
Everyone that drove out of here recently was for combo 22.4. I chose 0300 from a different hub so I wasn’t sweating it seeing everyone go driving before me out of my current hub. I figured it would take me longer to get an offer.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Everyone that drove out of here recently was for combo 22.4. I chose 0300 from a different hub so I wasn’t sweating it seeing everyone go driving before me out of my current hub. I figured it would take me longer to get an offer.
You have to go 22.4 now , that’s only way to drive
🧔✊