Can’t get a hold of anyone to confirm job offer.

Nirvroxx

best thing that could have happened to you
Why is that? I’ve heard the cons of working delivery. Bad back, bad knees, but I’ve been doing warehouse work for 3 years now. This would significantly bump my hours and pay. I have a family to take care of and pt warehouse work with garbage pay just won’t cut it. Not where I live.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
If they offered me 0300, I’m taking 0300. Not going down a notch. The original call I got was for traditional m-friend 0300.
ahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahhhahhahahhhhhhhhhahahhhahahhahahahhahhahhahahaha , another victim of HR tactics. You’ll be working tues-sat soon rookie , or else warehouse work for another 10 years. You probably aren’t even qualified yet ...ahhhhhhhahahahah
🧔✊

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
B2F916BF-B4EB-48A2-85F8-B1728839701B.gif

Nirvroxx

I don’t even think they have 22.4 at that hub . It’s pretty small and in the middle of nowhere. Someone I used to work with went 0300 over there. We’ll see soon enough old timer aaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
0300 position automatically has higher seniority than 22.4. No Saturday work for me!
Every full-time new hire is now a 22.4, that being said make sure you pack a lunch for Saturday for the next 5 years. Oh wait you didn't pick up the phone and now are still stuck in part time ranks until you learn the valuable lesson in always be prepared for the call.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I don’t even think they have 22.4 at that hub . It’s pretty small and in the middle of nowhere. Someone I used to work with went 0300 over there. We’ll see soon enough old timer aaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah
Small hub = less opportunity to drive
You aren’t even qualified yet , long road ahead for you youngster
🧔✊

BigBrown87

I like these new guys, smart enough to know the difference between a 22.4 and a RCPD, But can't figure out how to answer a phone call for a job. We are screwed this peak if you ask me.

Nirvroxx

I like these new guys, smart enough to know the difference between a 22.4 and a RCPD, But can't figure out how to answer a phone call for a job. We are screwed this peak if you ask me. I don’t know if you can read, but every one I know that got an offer to drive was via text or email, it’s a new form of communication oldy hawn, anyway, that’s how I expected To get the job offer. Yeah, i ***ed up not answering that random #. Live n learn I guess. Don’t need to start hurling 💩 just cause a union brother has a question.

BigBrown87

First thing about life is nothing good comes easy, second thing is us old timers know how to answer a call when needed. Not hurling anything but wisdom, you should be taking notes.

BigBrown87

You claim it took you several days to get the message for the job they offered you? What kind of phone do you have that doesn't alert you in a minute or less? I hate to tell you this but maybe the other guys that also applied for the job got the message a little bit sooner than a few days and said where and when. Did you talk to anybody else that you know that applied for the same position?