Can I be fired?

F

Frankie's Friend

@cheryl , I didn't know it snowed in southern California?
Dude, they have transportstion in SC snow. Dont be fooled.
20180322_201853.jpg

No axels.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Dude-do u know what kind of car tje op A rear wheel drive is a rear wheel drive. Don't matter if it's a brown truck or a 1000 dollar beater. Put bags of sand or salt in the trunk same as any other vechile, even 4 wheel drive vehicles are rear wheel until you engage 4 wheel drive, most of the time you don't need it trust me.

BigBrown87

Dude-do u know what kind of car tje op drives? Comeon dude.
A rear wheel drive is a rear wheel drive, dont matter if it's a brown UPS truck or a 1000 beater can still manage to get to point A to point B. How do you think we get around up in MN with rear wheel drive trucks especially when they are empty.

F

Frankie's Friend

A rear wheel drive is a rear wheel drive, dont matter if it's a brown UPS truck or a 1000 beater can still manage to get to point A to point B. How do you think we get around up in MN with rear wheel drive trucks especially when they are empty.
Snow shovel dude

F

Frankie's Friend

Right.
20180322_221101.jpg

F

Frankie's Friend

Dont have one on the truck, they don't provide a shovel only grit or traction strips which dont work, next.
The post was sbt the op's car not the pkg car you drive. Btw we have shovels in our trucks bought thru the safety committee and were in Texas dude.

BigBrown87

Shouldve had 4wd.
Your avoiding the question, but I'll play along. OP said the roads where plowed on the second day he called in, highly unlikely they where anything like that. But if posting a pic and making some dumb whitty comment makes you feel better by all means go ahead.