Can I be fired?

F

Frankie's Friend

Dude I live in MN i drove a rear wheel drive vechile to work every day for many years and still drive a rear wheel package car through snow. If you don't want to risk smashing ur car or just don't want to work, call In. But the 3 call in requires a doctors note. I can't make it because rear wheel drive, please don't ever use that excuse to a UPS driver.

thats fair but I'm not a driver...lol
and it was more that I couldn't get to work without getting stuck. I have few steep hills that my car couldn't handle...

I called in and they gave me ton of S but didn't say anything after I said I'm more then willing to come if someone can pick me up as my car won't make it and I tried. I also reminded them I'd take public transportation but they were on an emergency snow schedule and also not operating.

To us Minnesotans snow is hardly ever a valid excuse.

A rear wheel drive is a rear wheel drive, dont matter if it's a brown UPS truck or a 1000 beater can still manage to get to point A to point B. How do you think we get around up in MN with rear wheel drive trucks especially when they are empty.

If you want to back him on saying he has a valid point not to go to work, I'm not disagreeing. The only thing I disagree with is he can't make it due to a rear wheel vechile, which is true.

Yeah but I'd be willing to bet we're not talking about that much snow in this case
Next bet. Pay up dude.
20180322_222522.jpg

F

Frankie's Friend

Boy you red necks sure talk a big game but still can't figure out the English language well enough to talk smack. My 2 year old can insult me better then you can.
Down here if a 2 yr old insulted their parent theyd get a "smack".

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You should be fine.
If that is your real name you need to change it. It is a TOS violation
8.) You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, last name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. No posting screenshots or text from private conversations, text messages, email, or any other private communication. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.
Post reported
I bet Cheryl never does this again!