Can I be fired?

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
I went balls to the wall Monday and made the dash in my Honda Accord, wonderful car for 95% of the year on the east coast. They didn’t street any package cars until late so I got paid to look busy and park all the package cars neatly in the hub.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
I went balls to the wall Monday and made the dash in my Honda Accord, wonderful car for 95% of the year on the east coast. They didn’t street any package cars until late so I got paid to look busy and park all the package cars neatly in the hub.
You sound like a supervisor. we have one guy that probably beats his meat in the uniform closet and gives the crusty socks to driver helpers.

watdaflock?

Now my issue is that my street still isn't plowed at least not enough that my rear wheel drive car could make it to the hub..... If I call out again today do you think I'll be fired?

I figure today 3/21 was a freebie and prob won't count as a call out because I think the hub was closed. So 3/22 if my road isn't plowed by the time I get up will be my only call out...

Just trying to get some thoughts from people who have worked for UPS for a while...

Buy a snow shovel.

Hope this helps.

brown_trousers

Dude I live in MN i drove a rear wheel drive vechile to work every day for many years and still drive a rear wheel package car through snow. If you don't want to risk smashing ur car or just don't want to work, call In. But the 3 call in requires a doctors note. I can't make it because rear wheel drive, please don't ever use that excuse to a UPS driver.

I walk to work everyday... 10 miles each way... even through a blizzard, hurricane, tornado... even if im sick... uphill both ways.