Can I get in trouble for not reporting a thief in my trailer if they're caught?

Waldo

Report him and get the $5k. I’ve known a few people in my building who have reported thefts and they did get paid.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Get stewart involved. Most stewarts will act as an intermediary to inform the idiot of how stupid they are and bring in a stupidvisor themselves if the kid does not stop the blatent damages/petty thefts.

In this case however if you can't trust your shop steward to work this out then snitch, snitch, snitch!

Furen

When you're doing your dirt in MY domain and endangering MY livelihood, you make it MY business. I went to my supervisor today and told him I don't want to work with that guy anymore. When he asked me "why?", I said that he has a problem with keeping his hands to himself. My supe looked at me with a serious look on his face, said "I got you, don't worry about it" and that was that. So whatever happens now, at least I'm covered.

LarryBird

When you're doing your dirt in MY domain and endangering MY livelihood, you make it MY business. I went to my supervisor today and told him I don't want to work with that guy anymore. When he asked me "why?", I said that he has a problem with keeping his hands to himself. My supe looked at me with a serious look on his face, said "I got you, don't worry about it" and that was that. So whatever happens now, at least I'm covered.
Yeah, your sup now thinks that he's turning you out, or giving your nuts a fondle. Congrats?

Whats that number? My supes refused to give it to me.
Where exactly do you work? Call the :censored2:ing hotline, and tell them about the fact that the manager of the sort refused to give you the number to report theft on top of reporting the dangerous gang-star with the sticky fingers.

This is beginning to seem more and more unbelievable. If you're trolling, well done.