Can I grieve a Supervisor doing work in a different department from mine?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Bubble I have this same pic as I'm sure you know but... and I may be wrong... but our local lawyer likes to point out how NLRB decisions change with every new NLRB general counsel. Not to get into politics but Trump has changed those people to my understanding with members that are not very union friendly.

Now I trust your knowledge of the process so I guess what I'm asking is, could this decision be changed if UPS were to pursue it again?
I suppose anything could change going forward, but I don't see how it could be changed retroactively.

I use "recording devices" often at UPS, and while I have never had an occasion to use them in a grievance hearing, they have proven useful with various governmental agencies like OSHA.

The one thing that you have to be careful to avoid is recording anything that could be considered proprietary.
Aside from that, taking a picture or a video of a supervisor working can hardly be considered proprietary, even if it is a major component in the Company's business model.