Can I notify a union stewart??

union4life

I was hired last year Aug2015 and I started driving that year peak season. After peak season I went back to preload then started my 30 day driving in May2016 I got DQ'D for a minor accident.

They always told me they loved my pace and loved my work ethic then a driver sup pulled me to the side and told me since they know how I work I just need to give them a good 30 days during peak season and they would keep me driving....but yesterday they basically told me otherwise. Stated Nov & Dec doesn't count and I would be reporting back to preload after peak.

What should I do in this situation? Because it's getting frustrating.
You chose a good user name. UPS will do just that, to you and anyone else they can.

You have now learned (hopefully) to never ever believe what UPS management says. Ever. Always have a witness and don't be gullible.

Report to your part time position and sign the bid lists to go full-time or TCD.

There is nothing your Steward can do about a broken promise a supervisor didn't have the right to make.

Hope you get the job you want soon. I was bouncing back and forth for 6-7 years.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
I was hired last year Aug2015 and I started driving that year peak season. After peak season I went back to preload then started my 30 day driving in May2016 I got DQ'D for a minor accident.

They always told me they loved my pace and loved my work ethic then a driver sup pulled me to the side and told me since they know how I work I just need to give them a good 30 days during peak season and they would keep me driving....but yesterday they basically told me otherwise. Stated Nov & Dec doesn't count and I would be reporting back to preload after peak.

What should I do in this situation? Because it's getting frustrating.
Go into management