Can I work my vacation week?

LittleBilly19

If nothing is wrong with it, why is it sad, it's my business and if I choose to work and I can then that is that.
Besides I don't work all my vaca weeks, in fact this is the first time this year and get this...I don't even know if I am going to yet.. haven't decided and it's my choice. Ha!

this is what is wrong with ups. the union fights in neg for more paid time off and then u have this motivated person wanting to work on their time off? wtf is wrong with u

fethrs

this is what is wrong with ups. the union fights in neg for more paid time off and then u have this motivated person wanting to work on their time off? wtf is wrong with u

Did you not read my reply?
There is a part that says, "I don't know if I am going to yet" meaning I may not work. And nothing is wrong with me.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I will have to look at the contract again but it's either National Master or Western Region, sorry Fethrs, you cannot work through your vacation. The new contract stopped that.

I will have to look at the contract again but it's either National Master or Western Region, sorry Fethrs, you cannot work through your vacation. The new contract stopped that.

Don`t mind her. She`s gone power crazy since she became a Mod. Now she`s going to rewrite the contract for her benefit. After that her and Palin are running for President. :)

jalnar

Yes you can work.
You are wrong and right. You can work through any vacation if no one is on ALO. Ther should be a posted list of people who want extra work by seniority. Put your name on it. If they dont call you in and management works you get easy money. This I am sure on