Can it be true?

It should be 100% covered for any extractions including the cost of going to sleep if wanted. You could get all teeth removed, get dentures and it would all be free. For implants you just have to pay 20% of the implant(s), but they are still an expensive luxury to have.
I hope that's true also.. I do know that as of now they Do not pay to put u to sleep... I had 2 teeth absece and had to see oral surgeon.. insurance covered basically everything but the 300 or so dollars to put me out which I thought was still good, bill was around 1800 total..

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Forget going to a dentist. Just use some tweak and all your teeth will fall out and kill the nerves in the process. No pain at all. Much cheaper to buy a little crank now and then, than have some medical school flunkie jack around in your jaw.

RedRvrDrvr

Teamcare 2019 plan U2, has a booklet that says, on the first page, that there were improvements to the plan that go into effect once the contract passes. Improvements include the annual dental maximum being eliminated. That means I can get everything I need done to my mouth all at once. CAN THIS BE TRUE?

What booklet are you talking about? I’m looking for that updated info, but can’t seem to find it. U2 plan clearly states maximum limit.

Whaaaaaa

Here ya go.

Attachments

• 4441DA08-588F-468A-A9B0-F0F6AFEFFD77.jpeg
    4441DA08-588F-468A-A9B0-F0F6AFEFFD77.jpeg
    335.4 KB · Views: 153

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Teamcare 2019 plan U2, has a booklet that says, on the first page, that there were improvements to the plan that go into effect once the contract passes. Improvements include the annual dental maximum being eliminated. That means I can get everything I need done to my mouth all at once. CAN THIS BE TRUE?
You have to travel 100 miles and the appointments are usually a year out.