Can no longer view time card on upsers?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by 21Savage, Jan 26, 2020.

1. 21Savage

21Savage New Member

Got hired as seasonal back in late November. I would always check my time card daily. This past Monday I was rehired as a 22.4 and ever since then the quick link for time card has been removed. I can only view my paycheck. And if I search time card it kicks me out to the log in screen.

Anyone else experiencing something similar or know a solution?

2. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

They just changed it the other day you can still do it it's a little process but if you work on it you'll get it it took me about 10 minutes to figure it out

3. 21Savage

21Savage New Member

Well I've spent more than that so any help would be appreciated.

4. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I just looked at my last weeks Time Card, its still there. Its a good habit to check your hours. I was shorted four hours a couple of weeks ago and some days were paid at a lower rate. My management team takes their time fixing mistakes so I will probably file this Friday and ask for penalty pay.

5. 21Savage

21Savage New Member

Just takes me to the quick links page with the only optios being view paycheck and update employee info.

6. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

Nope. Works fine here.

7. 21Savage

21Savage New Member

Good to know. I think it has something to do with my rehire and my site access being limited for whatever reason. Will check with HR.

8. Inputnamehere

Inputnamehere New Member

I can’t either as of a few weeks ago. This is what I get whenever attempting to do so.

Attached Files: