Can no longer view time card on upsers?

21Savage

Got hired as seasonal back in late November. I would always check my time card daily. This past Monday I was rehired as a 22.4 and ever since then the quick link for time card has been removed. I can only view my paycheck. And if I search time card it kicks me out to the log in screen.

Anyone else experiencing something similar or know a solution?

rocket man

They just changed it the other day you can still do it it's a little process but if you work on it you'll get it it took me about 10 minutes to figure it out

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I just looked at my last weeks Time Card, its still there. Its a good habit to check your hours. I was shorted four hours a couple of weeks ago and some days were paid at a lower rate. My management team takes their time fixing mistakes so I will probably file this Friday and ask for penalty pay.

ManInBrown

Got hired as seasonal back in late November. I would always check my time card daily. This past Monday I was rehired as a 22.4 and ever since then the quick link for time card has been removed. I can only view my paycheck. And if I search time card it kicks me out to the log in screen.

Anyone else experiencing something similar or know a solution?
Nope. Works fine here.

Inputnamehere

I can’t either as of a few weeks ago. This is what I get whenever attempting to do so.

Attachments

• B4BD13E0-65C4-42AE-8329-0A3F16B248B3.png
    B4BD13E0-65C4-42AE-8329-0A3F16B248B3.png
    321.4 KB · Views: 191