Can someone debunk this? Are these jobs cherry picking?

True. That’s why No wants to be a ft driver now. It’s better to be a part timer and act and whine like you deserve full time wages. Got to put in the work.
My supervisor was a driver for about 5 or 6 years and I asked him why he went to management
I finally got it really honest answer
He said I can't see me doing this crap for another 30 years of my life

anonymous23456

My supervisor was a driver for about 5 or 6 years and I asked him why he went to management
He was being honest. Not everyone wants that kind of career. There is nothing wrong with people choosing to do what they want in life? The worst thing is having no choice or no opportunity.

He was being honest. Not everyone wants that kind of career. There is nothing wrong with people choosing to do what they want in life? The worst thing is having no choice or no opportunity.

It's not just limited to drivers. We had management training this week and they started teaching 5 how to shift. 3 left the first day because it was "too hot" to do this kind of work...🤷🏻‍♂️

UPSER1987

You are half right about that
That has changed a lot in the last decade or so
Honestly I'm really tired of trying to make my route work and fix Management's mistakes
There was a time when hourly and management worked together. Now ups and society in general is just extremes. Can never see the good or right in someone unless they look just like you.

There was a time when hourly and management worked together. Now ups and society in general is just extremes. Can never see the good or right in someone unless they look just like you.
Still can and does work that way in some smaller centers. Funny when I go from my small center to the big hub working feeder how different the dynamic is.