Can someone debunk this? Are these jobs cherry picking?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Debunk:
Screenshot_20230717_203920_Google.jpg

Whatthewhat

Full-time delivery drivers​

Full-time delivery drivers earn an average total compensation package of $145,000 per year, which includes $0 healthcare premiums, up to seven weeks of paid vacation, plus an average of 18 days off for holidays, sick leave and option days. UPS also contributes to a defined-benefit pension plan for each employee.

Local tractor-trailer drivers​

Local tractor-trailer drivers, also known as feeder drivers, average $162,000 per year in total compensation, which includes $0 healthcare premiums, up to seven weeks of paid vacation, plus an average of 18 days off for holidays, sick leave and option days. UPS also contributes to a defined-benefit pension plan for each employee.

Long-haul team drivers​

Long-haul team drivers average $172,000 per year in total compensation. UPS pays top rate per mile after four years, nearly double the trucking industry average. This pay is in addition to the same industry-leading healthcare, paid time off, vacation, holidays, sick leave and pension contributions as our full-time delivery drivers.

Part-time union employees​

Part-time union employees average $20 an hour after 30 days with consistent hours and the same great benefits we offer our full-time employees, including $0 healthcare premiums. Part-time employees also receive paid vacations and holidays, tuition benefits and contributions to a defined-benefit pension plan.
Looks about right, except they always leave out we have to buy our own socks!

The Range

In too deep
Yep.

They take it for granted until it’s gone.

And 20% of us are soon going to find out if SOB doesn’t budge a little bit on this PT pay.
Or the company will find out if they won't budge on this PT pay. Do you know a guy who knows a guy that said the TA would be revealed yesterday.. why worry? I try to understand your fear. I will protect you. Everything will be okay.

lol.gif

Trucker Clock

Or the company will find out if they won't budge on this PT pay. Do you know a guy who knows a guy that said the TA would be revealed yesterday.. why worry? I try to understand your fear. I will protect you. Everything will be okay.

View attachment 438434

I have no fear. I’m just fine.

I have worry. Worry for the bottom 20-25% of the employees that a strike will affect, for a long time, over a couple of dollars that the Union and Company can’t seem to agree on.

Commercial Inside Release

It is becoming clear on an socioeconomic level, that the Teamsters have to fight it out, even if it costs the bottom 20-25%. This is where you have to make a stand. There is a bleak road ahead, if you don't. Not only for the Teamsters, but bleak for all American workers.

I had no idea the 1% are this hell bent on destroying the working man... But, here they are with plans to slowly put everyone on the street, eventually. They're even forcing UPS stock up stream.

muthatrucka

If UPS posts bs on their website, the public think it is true. For example, 7 weeks vacation isn't true for 99% of people at UPS.
Actually most people in feeders have a lot of years in. Probably not true for most of delivery though. I wouldn’t say $165,000 is average by any means but $120,000 would be closer.

anonymous23456

Don’t you work here? Shouldn’t you know this?

Is it just me or is there a huge increase in anti union, anti wage increase posts here lately?
UPS has over 500K employees with many departments. Not everyone knows this info. How many departments at UPS that you know beside what is in your building??? The rest of us haven't been to Worldport either. So what is your point? Are you densed?

nWo

As a topped employee I'm not complaining about the pay. My issue is with being expected to work on your scheduled day off, harassment, 9.5, etc. And they better not eff with our pension or healthcare

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
UPS has over 500K employees with many departments. Not everyone knows this info. How many departments at UPS that you know beside what is in your building??? The rest of us haven't been to Worldport either. So what is your point? Are you densed?
There are only 27 people left in the HR Department nationwide,

....a little known fact, or is it?