Can supervisors make you re-enact an incident?

dkid

Today I had an injury. I did a mistake by allowing the center manager and my supervisor to have me reenact the incident.
They took a picture of me doing the reenactment.
will they use that picture against me to protest against workers comp?

Thebrownblob

Today I had an injury. I did a mistake by allowing the center manager and my supervisor to have me reenact the incident.
First Step after an injury is call your lawyer. Listen to his/her advice.

Second step is call and report it to management

If you didn’t do step one first do it now.

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"
No, they wanted me to reenact a dog bite.

Yolo

If you got hurt at work you are entitled to workers compensation benefits. But yeah they will probably try to use it against you.

542thruNthru

First Step after an injury is call your lawyer. Listen to his/her advice.

Second step is call and report it to management

If you didn’t do step one first do it now.
You call a lawyer 1st? Thank God I am in California where we have good workmans comp laws so I don't need to call a lawyer before reporting an Injury.

giphy-44.gif

Thebrownblob

You call a lawyer 1st? Thank God I am in California where we have good workmans comp laws so I don't need to call a lawyer before reporting an Injury.

View attachment 415012
Lol and I paid less than $300,000 for a 3000 square-foot home probably $1 million where you are or more I’ll stay right where I’m at. I had the unfortunate responsibility of selling two condos in California do to deaths in the family, one about 1000 ft.² in Alisa Viejo that’s sold for just shy of 400 K and another in Costa Mesa that was about 1400 square-foot that sold for about 420 K both were in the early to mid 2000s, ridiculous prices then and it’s even more than that now. Everything you think you’re getting free you’re paying handsomely for through taxes and over priced property.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Lol and I paid less than $300,000 for a 3000 square-foot home probably $1 million where you are or more I’ll stay right where I’m at. I had the unfortunate responsibility of selling two condos in California do to deaths in the family, one about 1000 ft.² in Alisa Viejo that’s sold for just shy of 400 K and another in Costa Mesa that was about 1400 square-foot that sold for about 420 K both were in the early to mid 2000s, ridiculous prices then and it’s even more than that now. Everything you think you’re getting free you’re paying handsomely for through taxes and over priced property.
Hopefully it starts to calm down with rates, homebuilders in the apartment/condo market already undercutting existing inventory. The real suckers are anybody who is renting old units, can vacate and move into new construction every year at the same cost.

542thruNthru

Blah blah blah about the housing prices again. My house is a place I live and a profitable investment. My house will go up 10% in value a year while yours will be lucky to go up 1%. :)

Supply and demand. Your house is cheap because where you live sucks! My house is expensive because I live where you wish you could live. ;)

Thebrownblob

Blah blah blah about the housing prices again. My house is a place I live and a profitable investment. My house will go up 10% in value a year while yours will be lucky to go up 1%. :)

Supply and demand. Your house is cheap because where you live sucks! My house is expensive because I live where you wish you could live. ;)
L O L unfortunately it went up about 200 K since I bought it according to the county, personally I wish it was worth zero so I didn’t have to pay so many taxes. At least until I go to sell it.😂

I grew up in Southern California planning my life around what time I can leave my house in order to drive 15 miles is not something I desire to do. LOL I’ll just come visit you and drink your beer and then go home. But I am not going to argue with you. Nothing beats Southern California weather.

542thruNthru

L O L unfortunately it went up about 200 K since I bought it according to the county, personally I wish it was worth zero so I didn’t have to pay so many taxes. At least until I go to sell it.😂

I grew up in Southern California planning my life around what time I can leave my house in order to drive 15 miles is not something I desire to do. LOL I’ll just come visit you and drink your beer and then go home. But I am not going to argue with you. Nothing beats Southern California weather.

Too bad it’s in California….
I'm sure we can all agree. At least we don't live in Ohio!:)

qdg2

I'm sure we can all agree. At least we don't live in Ohio!:)
I'm sure we can all agree....At least we don't live in CA.

I went through Ohio every week for awhile. Looks nice to me. Haven't heard of anyone running out of water there.....

Beautiful rolling hills and water everywhere....farms everywhere. Food and water. Gosh....

I don’t know your management team but when employees get injured, management is tasked with putting together a power point that depicts what happened and breaks down the employees employment/safety history, etc. Usually they’ll take pictures of a Chsp member or another supervisor reenacting.

Then again I’ve also worked for a manager that handed out warning letters when drivers filed injury reports for “failure to adhere to safe work methods” and said “that’s what my boss told me to do.” CYA