Can they really fire you over this?

Satuirus2000

They fired seniority employees because they couldn't recite the DOK? bs. Someone told you a story.
This. I find it very hard to believe that this could happen. I've known people to miss a few DOK's when KETER came and they certainly didn't get fired. I know our union isn't really strong anymore but even I can't imagine them letting something like that stand.

box_beeyotch

Had an in house audit once as a local sorter and a part time sup got canned because he couldn't recite all he needed to know for being a hazmat responder. A few days later another one got canned for fudging numbers on a report.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
[QUOTEtrickpony1, post: 1654694, member: 1957"]What does it cost to hire, train and retain an employee, especially a supervisor?

Where was the union for the hourly employees?[/QUOTE]
trick they obviously don't care about training costs when they are willing to fire people on the stupidest things knowing they are goingto get their job back....

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Seniority employees fired for not reciting DOK...that sounds like management rumor-spreading to a T.

Proposed effect: soon this crooked rumor catches wind and trickles down to hourlies, thus the scare tactic encourages people to recite them.