Can UPS fire you for a Confederate flag?

rod

Retired 22 years
My two children aced world history in high school as they could sit and talk with WWI and WWII Vets, Korea Vet, Vietnam Vet. These fine gentleman would always take the time to help children, nieces, nephews, and grandchildren by giving personal interviews.

I'm surprised they even teach WWI,WWII, Korea and Vietnam in History where you live. From what I've heard they are more or less delegated to maybe a couple of paragraphs now days.

oldandcrabby

I'm surprised they even teach WWI,WWII, Korea and Vietnam in History where you live. From what I've heard they are more or less delegated to maybe a couple of paragraphs now days.

Yes generally glossed over, but daughter took an elective class in high school sophmore (sp?) or junior year titled Plane, Tanks, and Submarines 2012 or 2013.

Son graduated high school 2002.

Husband and I married 35 years 2 children 13 years apart.

gear-guy

They might not be able to fire you for the flag but you will screw up somewhere and then they will. If you want the job play by their rules. Pick your fights.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
They might not be able to fire you for the flag but you will screw up somewhere and then they will. If you want the job play by their rules. Pick your fights.

Georgia was a confederate state.

UPS headquarters is in Georgia.

What's the problem?

Display the flag with pride.

BigBrownTown

Just now came on and read this post. I am dying a little inside. You guys are hilarious.

BUT, in all seriousness if you're so worried about what people think then you shouldn't be sporting a symbol you don't understand anyways.

rod

Retired 22 years
Just now came on and read this post. I am dying a little inside. You guys are hilarious.

BUT, in all seriousness if you're so worried about what people think then you shouldn't be sporting a symbol you don't understand anyways.

nothing like being late to the party---you have some serious catching up to do :-)