Can utility drivers get on 9.5 list

I’ve heard different answers about 9.5 list .. I heard that you can get on the 9.5 list only if
1.have your own route
2.covering for a driver for a full week
3.have four years of full time service

I also heard anyone can get on the list ?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I’ve heard different answers about 9.5 list .. I heard that you can get on the 9.5 list only if
1.have your own route

Anyone can get on the list.
You just:
1.have your own route

Article 37
(1) the employee covers a route for a full week; (2) the employee bids or is assigned to cover a route for a full week but is prevented from completing
that bid or assignment due to reassignment by the Employer; or (3)
an employee with four (4) years of seniority as a full-time package
driver.

See how easy that was. All you had to do was go on the internet and ask strangers instead of asking your steward or looking up the info in the contract.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

1.have your own route

2 questions.
Are you FT
Do you have 22.4s working in your building?

If you are FT and have no 22.4s working in your building you must fall under one of these 3 like @scooby0048 said.
sketch-1564821198236.jpg

If you have 22.4s working in your building and are FT.

You can get on the list when ever you want.

GenericUsername

Even without the 22.4s in our building yet, we were all put onto the 9.5 list and those who wanted to opt out did so. I think 3 people out of 120 opted out. Last Monday they put up the 22.4 bid sheet and there's probably 80 names on the front and back of the single piece of paper...

So my sup schedule me on a route day by day. My name on the schedule is never set Monday -Friday so I thought that didn’t qualify for coving one route a full week if they have me on three different route in a single week

542thruNthru

So my sup schedule me on a route day by day. My name on the schedule is never set Monday -Friday so I thought that didn’t qualify for coving one route a full week if they have me on three different route in a single week

Yes judging by what you said here you are not eligible to be on the 9.5 list. How many years as a RPCD do you have?