Can you get fired if you lost your dollie somewhere doing deliveries?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Oh wait a minute. I just realized this thread is about hand carts.

4e317de2f08bb3f38eafdf4ec854e7c6.jpg

barnyard

KTM rider
I left mine at a strip mall. Went back to the stop and the girls in the travel agency were riding it and taking pictures. I was kind of a big deal on that route.

I left mine at an auto parts store many years ago. Went back an hour later for it, they had used almost a whole roll of packing tape to tape a stack of empty boxes to it.

rod

Retired 22 years
I misplaced a few in my time. I had a couple of stops who let me borrow theirs for the rest of the day if I didn't feel like back tracking at the moment. I would return them when I made their pickup in the evening. I don't recall ever losing one for good.

34yearpackagehumper

Happened to me quite a few times during my 34 years as a PC Driver.Sometimes I did not know I lefted it. One customer told me we had it for a week. They just held on to it till I had another delivery for them.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I'm a new driver and yesterday I must have left my dollie at a stop that I don't remember. I'm thinking it was at one of the apartments. Was going to tell my Center about it but forgot.
I’ve done the same thing a few times. They won’t do anything to you. If it ever happens again, go to your nearest UPS Store and “borrow” one from them.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
In my first year of driving, mind you most of the trucks were fob-less stick shifts, I locked the keys in cargo area must’ve been 4 times. Yeah my sup was pissed, but :censored2: happens. If they’re cool, they’ll understand

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Work smarter not harder. Try using one sometime, you might get done before 20:00:raspberry-tounge:

Using a hand cart, used to be an essential part of a physical time study.

But back then, if you had more than 3 pkgs....

The "method' was to use the rear door.

I have keys that will get me into 90% of the package cars in my county.

That used to be an intimidation tactic used by On-road-supes.

Show up on route.... and open the door with a master key, and jump in the back

like they were looking for something. On some drivers, it worked.

-Bug-

Using a hand cart, used to be an essential part of a physical time study.

But back then, if you had more than 3 pkgs....

The "method' was to use the rear door.

That used to be an intimidation tactic used by On-road-supes.

Show up on route.... and open the door with a master key, and jump in the back

like they were looking for something. On some drivers, it worked.

-Bug-
@BakerMayfield2018 lifts, he doesn't need one.