* CANADA

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
its canada day.

the way this country is going, its going to burn. you wont see me cry over it. everyone has blood on their hands. :censored2: the PM, :censored2: the police, :censored2: the rich and their media, :censored2: everyone.

You finally see cantnada sucks? Well aren't you just too observant.

Dang! I can swear I've seen her before. What's her name again?

No blood on my hands. Maybe a little bit of fecal matter but no blood .

No worries. Happens to the best of us. If you aren't getting feces on your hands you ain't doing chit. Sumpin like that.

rickyb

You finally see cantnada sucks? Well aren't you just too observant.

Dang! I can swear I've seen her before. What's her name again?

No worries. Happens to the best of us. If you aren't getting feces on your hands you ain't doing chit. Sumpin like that.
Saw it long ago.

Wen did u realize america sux? or have u not

Saw it long ago.

Wen did u realize america sux? or have u not
l3vRgQmcF5Eqtqsuc.gif

Box Ox

Life is a gamble
Scramble 4 money
I might crack a smile
But aint a damn thing funny

I love that you’re about to be flooded with mandatory Canadian content on your social media and video platforms, comrade.

“Canada approved legislation that targets what video- and audio-sharing platforms like YouTube and TikTok can broadcast to a Canadian audience, as the country follows in Europe’s footsteps in imposing a heftier regulatory burden on the digital sector.

This marks the second attempt in as many years by Canada’s Liberal government to compel digital platforms, including streaming companies like Netflix Inc., to prominently feature Canadian artists on their services when users with a Canadian internet-protocol address log in.”

rickyb

I love that you’re about to be flooded with mandatory Canadian content on your social media and video platforms, comrade.

“Canada approved legislation that targets what video- and audio-sharing platforms like YouTube and TikTok can broadcast to a Canadian audience, as the country follows in Europe’s footsteps in imposing a heftier regulatory burden on the digital sector.

This marks the second attempt in as many years by Canada’s Liberal government to compel digital platforms, including streaming companies like Netflix Inc., to prominently feature Canadian artists on their services when users with a Canadian internet-protocol address.”
our radio stations already have this. i just dont listen to the radio. censorship is already running wild on this continent as you know. trumps twitter account is in the memory hole and he was president!

rickyb

This marks the second attempt in as many years by Canada’s Liberal government to compel digital platforms, including streaming companies like Netflix Inc., to prominently feature Canadian artists on their services when users with a Canadian internet-protocol address log in.”
Guys on msm self censoring for years. they wouldnt b on if they had beliefs outside the acceptable parameters of debate