* CANADA

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Pull the trigger until it goes, "click".
Why has the concept of self defense become so lame? If there is even a REMOTE chance someone may harm you, your loved ones OR someone that can't defend themselves it calls for several pulls on the trigger. Nobody should even consider coming in second in a deadly situation. It's not rocket science. Put political correctness above survival and you're a dead person. Act first & fast and let the courts do their job IMO.

rickyb

Pull the trigger until it goes, "click".
Why has the concept of self defense become so lame? If there is even a REMOTE chance someone may harm you, your loved ones OR someone that can't defend themselves it calls for several pulls on the trigger. Nobody should even consider coming in second in a deadly situation. It's not rocket science. Put political correctness above survival and you're a dead person. Act first & fast and let the courts do their job IMO.
ppl will accuse you of being BLM if u talk about self defense from police or racism as if these systems are innocent or close to perfect

Box Ox

33% of canadian seniors are poor!

nice system

Under your preferred system almost everyone gets to be poor! Awesome!

MILLIONS OF SOVIET LIVES PERVADED BY POVERTY

May 20, 1990

"For decades we were striving to translate into life the idea of universal equality," economist Anatoli Deryabin wrote in the official journal Molodoi Kommunist. "So what have we achieved after all these years? Only 2.3 percent of all Soviet families can be called wealthy, and about 0.7 of these have earned that income lawfully . . . . About 11.2 percent can be called middle-class or well-to-do.

"The rest, 86.5 percent, are simply poor. What we have is equality in poverty."

rickyb

Under your preferred system almost everyone gets to be poor! Awesome!

MILLIONS OF SOVIET LIVES PERVADED BY POVERTY

May 20, 1990

"For decades we were striving to translate into life the idea of universal equality," economist Anatoli Deryabin wrote in the official journal Molodoi Kommunist. "So what have we achieved after all these years? Only 2.3 percent of all Soviet families can be called wealthy, and about 0.7 of these have earned that income lawfully . . . . About 11.2 percent can be called middle-class or well-to-do.

"The rest, 86.5 percent, are simply poor. What we have is equality in poverty."
my preferred system is decentralizing power and lots of democracy including 1 worker 1 vote on the job. was that their system? what do you propose and why dont i know?

alot of countries like this have citizens polling they want to go back to the old system.

our system aside from it concentrating power, is undemocratic and unsustainable, and debt peonage.

Box Ox

if i got a visa for it i would. but being north american = prison. relative to being european

Any European employer that might sponsor a work visa for you is probably gonna want you to work at least 8 hours a day so it makes economic sense for them to do so.

So I’m concerned that you might be in danger since 8 hours of work apparently makes you head bob worse than a drunk on the drive home.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Any European employer that might sponsor a work visa for you is probably gonna want you to work at least 8 hours a day so it makes economic sense for them to do so.

So I’m concerned that you might be in danger since 8 hours of work apparently makes you head bob worse than a drunk on the drive home.
Lmao